:20

HAPPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS TREASURE. Sorry, I was busy celebrating my own birthday on the 12. Which made me overjoyed because he celebrates his bday on mine. I feel so special ☺️

Any who, there's finally a damn update whooop!

"Jimin.....I need to tell you something." Jungkook's soft lips pushed into the shell of his ear, slowly puffing hot air into it.

"Anything you can tell me, Jungkook, can be told to me without invading my personal space." Jimin responded coldly, unlike how Jungkook had thought he would.

I guess it has been a long time, the Alpha thought, It would make sense that Jimin wouldn't demand attention from him like he used to.

Jungkook deflated back, away from the smaller man. Jimin turned around and motions him to move back more.

He complies, just barely.

"Do you still like me?" His voice was soft, almost as if Jimin would run away after he uttered those words.

Jimin didn't react, his eyes just barely twitched.

Ah, yes, the big question. Did I still like Jungkook?

The Omega knew it wasn't love, but it was the closest thing to it. And Jimin starved for love back in those times, probably why he did the things he did.

But now, he has love. A love that's greater than any kind of like or love that he has ever felt before and has never had.

Fatherly love.

He answered honestly because he couldn't say he liked Jungkook, but he couldn't say he didn't like him.

"I don't know." Jimin whispered gently, eyes looking at Jungkook, trying to convey how much he was feeling.

Jungkook saw sadness, confusion and many other emotions in those deep browns, but there was one he couldn't define. He held onto that one tightly.

"That's good enough," Jungkook grumbled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Although he was beyond tired of being cooped up in his office all day, he rushed out when Jimin called.

Jimin finally curled his lips to the smallest of half smiles that made Jungkook's cocky expression slip.

"That's exactly something that you'd say." Jimin said with a teasing voice that Jungkook only remembered from those cold, sandy nights.

Suddenly, his suit became too hot. He scoffed at him and undid his tie. The dark brunette clasped his hands together and looked away from the cute, fawn colored hair man in an oversized knitted turtleneck.

"We have many, many things to do if you plan on marrying me, Jimin. We need to start getting everything together for the wedding, suits, invitations, ring shopping, meet my parents-" Jimin quickly interrupted him from his endless rambling.

"Wait, say the last one again?"

"Ring shopping?" Jungkook tries, knowing that's not the one he's talking about.

"No the one after that, Jungkook." Jimin deadpanned with narrowing suspicious eyes.

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh and put his hands on his hips while avoiding Jimin's gaze.

"We have to meet my parents, and bring Jihyun with us." Jungkook looked up through his thick black lashes and saw Jimin's blank face.

"I don't want to." He says simply, almost childishly.