:40

Well, it's been a while... My only excuse :
finals.
Let's just say, I've been slacking. But I think this makes up for it. I even made myself gasp at the end lol.

"Jungkook, I can't believe you dressed us up like old detectives," Jimin grumbled from low beside Jihyun, who he was trying to stuff into an oversized trench coat.

The Omega squatted there with the same heavy black coat and equally black sunglasses framing his face. Jihyun played with a toy plane from in front of him, looking exactly like his father.

"It will work, just trust me My Sweets!" Jungkook called from the bathroom.

Jimin huffed and stood up from his tiring position, straining his neck for a glimpse of the Alpha. Seconds later, he emerged from the door... dressed as a woman. Jimin's jaw dropped to the ground.

His short messy hair was replaced by a styled wig that had long glossy locks spilling down his shoulders. His young, handsome face had been transformed into a pretty, dolce woman. Those innocent dark eyes made Jimin's heart accelerate.

The older had to admit, he looked fine, and if he wasn't gay, he would bang.

Jeon Jungkook no longer faced him, it was a complete stranger that stared back at him, lashes flattering and ruby lips parting.

"What the hell are you doing?" He blurted out bluntly.

The other pouted, but Jimin's unimpressed mask did not shake.

The pretty woman's head tilted in feigned confusion. "Whatever do you mean my good sir?" Jungkook's sneaky hand reached out and grabbed onto Jimin's shoulder, caressing the bone there with seductive eyes.

The Omega eyed the hand and looked over his disguise once more. Jihyun stared in wonder and puzzlement from below them, looking at one or the other and glaring at the hand.

His small body rushed forward and pushed Jimin behind him in a cute protective way. "Lady, don't touch my Appa. Only me and my Papa can do that." He proclaimed firmly.

The hurt that flashed through the Alpha's eyes was over in a split second once he heard the last statement.

"Really?"

"Mm." Jihyun nodded his head urgently and looked him over with suspicion.

Jimin glared at the smiley, dazed Alpha and kicked his shin from behind the four-year-old.

"Don't deceive your own child."

Jungkook regained his senses and pulled out a random fan. He fanned it to his face and eyed him sideways with a snobbish look. "How dare you. A woman of my status would- My wig!"

In the middle of his dramatic monologue, the smaller took a hold of the wig's fringe and pulled it off in one go.

Jimin twirled the wig around by a strain and looked down at Jihyun with a sugary smile. "You see Baby, that's really your Papa."

His little lips parted in shock and his big eyes widened more than they could ever.

"You are a liar Papa." Jihyun wondered his eyes up his father's long skirt and over his flower top with a judgemental stare.

Jungkook showed him his teeth and ripped the wig out Jimin's hand. "That's not nice. We all tell lies sometimes, even your Appa." He glanced over to him and held his Hyung's warning glare.

Jimin looked away after an intense minute and grabbed Jihyun's curled hand. "Let's get going before the cops show up for another interrogation."