Chapter 27- Amberly's POV

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to tell you all that this story is almost over (I know. :( Sad.) But the ending is coming in a few weeks maybe and it's gonna be good. Stay tuned!!!!

True to his word, Jacen came back up to my room for dinner. And he didn't just bring dinner, he brought dessert. The only thing was that he wore a nice suit. When he walked in, I stood up slowly from the bed and he said, "Nope, you are not wearing that to dinner.

"But you promised." I said in my best whine.

"I know, but I have something better planned. Go get changed." I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a dress. I went into the bathroom, shut the door, and changed. I put on a beautiful blue number that was a royal blue color (Like my Dodgers!!!) I ten walked out and went over to wear we would be eating dinner. 

Jacen grabbed my arm. "Nope. We are not eating there. I am going to lead you back to your bed and put a blindfold on you. Then, you're going to wait until I come get you, were gonna walk to the spot, then you can take the blindfold off. Deal?"

"I guess." I say. He guides me onto my bed, and I sit down. He covers my eyes with a blindfold, then ties it in the back. Once he is done, I sit on the bed and listen. I hear him rolling things around, dragging things over, opening doors (probably to the bathroom) and doing things that sound like a moving crew was in. After what seems like forever, he comes over and puts his hand on my arm. I jump, before he takes my hand in his.

He helps me stand up, then guides me over to something. And has me sit down on a chair. He pushes in the chair and tells me to close my eyes. He lifts the blindfold a bit and asks me if I can see anything. 

"Nope." I say.

He pulls the blindfold off completely, then moves somewhere else. Some music starts, then he says, "You can open your eyes!"

I first see him sitting across from me grinning. Then my surroundings become clear. I see that we are outside on my patio. I see that there are candles lit on the table, and we have a pretty blue light coming with some nice music. Jacen motions for me to take the top off of my plate. 

Underneath is a glistening steak on a bed of mashed potatoes. Next to it it some vegetables and some sauce. I look up smiling. 

I say, "How did you know this is my favorite food?" 

"I remember when we first met, that is what you said when I asked what your favorite food is."

"And you remembered?" I ask.

"Yep." Jacen says, a glint in his eyes. "Ok, dig in."

We eat in silence for the next few minutes, occasionally meeting each other's eyes, our eye contact saying more than words. After we both finish eating, he grabs my plate and his and puts them away on the cart. He pulls out a large platter, then puts it on the center of the table. He sits down, and lifts the top off. 

There, sitting on the plate, is a large assortment of desserts. He picks up a few, and I do the same. We eat the desserts, and when we both finish, he takes the platter and puts it on the cart. He helps me stand up, then we both walk over to the door. 

"I'll get someone to take the cart in a few minutes." Jacen says.

"Thank you. This was wonderful." I say.

"I'm glad you liked it." He responds. "We'll do this another time, yes?" 

"Yes." I say.

"Well, good night Amberly." He gives me a kiss, then turns and walks out of the door.

Once it closes, I lean against the doors and sigh. I'm falling for him worse than I thought. 

If you didn't realize, Amberly is still hurt. Till next time!

~Katniss and Tris