Chapter 29- Amberly's POV

We are all called down to the set of the Illea Capital Report to film a segment for next week's report. We have received word that it is going to be a montage of the Selection as well as clips of us all talking to air before the big announcement. When we get down, we are all handed garment bags off of a rack, and sent into the dressing room on set.

In the room, I find a stall, and unzip the garment bag, and find a beautiful blue dress inside. I put it on, and go find one of the maids to help me button it up. They do it, and I see all of the other girls' dresses. Theirs are all like mine, except in their favorite colors. Carlee's is in Pink, Celeste in purple, and Hayley in green. 

There are four of us left, the Final Four. Exceptions were made because of the fiasco with Jacen and me. So there are 4 left, and this Friday, the final announcement will be made. We all file into the hair and makeup room, and get our hair in similar updos. All of them are slightly different, but all end in a bun on the right side of our faces. Mine is a braid from the left side into a messy bun on the right side. Carlee's is just a messy bun on the right. Celeste's is a tight bun on the right side, and Hayley's is a tight braided bun on the right. 

We all get our makeup done similarly, and then we are out on the floor. I see Jacen smile at us, me in particular. We all go and sit on our chairs. Jacen and the host film an intor, and we are ushered off stage to make way for the individual interviews. Carlee is called up first. We are told to say our name, home province, and one fun fact about our province or ourselves. 

Carlee goes, then, Celeste, then Hayley, and then I go last.

I walk up to the tape, and stand up straight. I smile at the camera, and begin what I planned out while I was waiting. 

"Hello Illea! I am Amberly Jacobs, I am from the province Carolina, and Carolina is known for Queen America Singer Schreave, and I hope to follow in Queen America's footsteps. I also share a name with Queen Amberly Station Schreave. Thank you."

I walk off, and as I go, I see Queen Eadlyn's face. She is beaming at me. I understand why. She loved her mother, and although she never met her grandmother, she loved the person Queen Amberly was. 

Jacen walks over to me after filming wraps and gives me a small kiss on the cheek. I had seen him going over to the others and doing the same thing, so I just assumed that it was the same kind of thing. But when he whispers in my ear an instruction, and hamds me a slip of paper and then walks away, I know it was anything but. 

All the Selection girls are ushered back into the dressing room to change out of our dresses, for we are to wear them for the Choosing. I rush back up to my room, and, with my maids help, change into my nicest dress. And with a final wave to my maids, I am off. 

Hey guys!! I hope you all enjoyed the story so far!! Just a head up, there is two maybe three chapter left. Thanks for reading!!

Until Next Time!!!

~Baseball and Volleyball