Welcome To Los Angeles, Boys -_-

I sat in the booth of Main Moon. I tapped my fingers along to the beat of the music. Where are the boys?  Suddenly, I heard a door open and saw the boys walk in. I chuckled at their disguises. I started laughing out loud when I saw Lou with a mustache. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed, when they sat down. "Nice way to say hello." Harry smirked. I stole his beanie and put it on my head.

"Hey! Give it back!" He screamed. "No thanks. I look hot in it." I said, before looking around. "Hey? Wheres Nialler?" I asked, bummed. "He didn't come. He doesnt even know that we are gone." Lou said. "Want some syrup for your waffles?" Zayn asked. I blushed and looked down in embarassment.

"Thats it. Lily. Tell us what happened with the syrup." Lou said. OMG. He read me that well?!? "Well. I was pranking our principal with my friends Carter and Kayla, and I put feathers, syrup, and honey in the cieling fan. A few minutes later I got very sweaty and I forgot all about the prank so..." I trailed off. Louis was laughing as well as everyone else.  "ITURNEDONTHECIELINGFANANDIGOTDRENCHEDINFEATHERSHONEYANDSYRUPANDWHILEIWASWALKINGITRIPPEDOVERMYFEETANDLANDEDFACEFIRSTINTOACHERRYPIE." I said, very quickly. "Wow. You talk fast." Zayn said. I shrugged.

Niall's P.O.V

"WHERE IS LILY AND THE BOYS?" I screamed at Kayla. "MAIN MOON! JEEZ!" She screamed back. "Sorry to inform you, Nialler. She is just having a little fun." She said. Carter skipped into the room and plopped on the couch with Macie, or Lacie? I DONT KNOW! Lily opened the door and the little girls literally jumped on her.

"WUMMY! WE MISSED FOO!" They screamed. "I missed my babies aswell." She said, smiling at their rambuctious mood. She bent down and kissed Macie and Lacie. "Go play in your room. Your father and I have to talk." They nodded and they skipped cheerfully to their room.

She sat down next to me and put her head in her heads. "You ok?" I asked, patting her back. "I am going to smack those boys when they enter this room!" She said. I chuckled. "What did they do this time?" I asked.

"They made fun of me and my stupidity." She said. My jaw dropped. "I approve." I said. I mean I approve that she can smack em. I saw the front door open and the boys walked over to us. Lily stood up and smacked harry clean and firmly in the face.

"OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" 'He' screamed. "Harry just got burned!" Louis said, receiving a harder smack. "Haha! I wonder what you did!" Zayn said, laughing. I think he got the hardest one. "Wow. This is even better than toy story." Liam said. Lily stepped over to him. He backed away and held up his hands.

"Pretend I didnt speak." He said. I pulled her into my lap. "I think they had enough." I said. "ooo not me. I never can get enough of little Lilac here." Harry said, smirking. I let go of Lily and she jumped on top of him. "OOF!" He screamed, when he hit the floor.

She brought a straightener to his head and straightened one part and cut half of the other. She dumped a bottle of glitter all over him and drew a mustache and beard on his face with washable marker.  "At least she didnt do anything to my hair this time." Harry said. "Wanna bet?" Liam mumbled.

Lily's P.O.V

"Stop messing with his mind. He is already stupid enough." Liam told me. "Way to kill the mood DAD!" I shouted. Kayla walked in the room and looked at Harry who was still on the ground. "Lily. What did you do? I thought I told you not to beat up popstars anymore. Remember what happened last time?" Kayla said. I blushed. "You beat up celebrities?" Niall asked me.

"Only Hannah Montana!..... and Britney Spears, and Demi Lovato, and Carly Rae Jepsen,and Justin Bieber,  and Channing Tatum......" I said, mumbling. "What do you have against Justin Bieber!?!" Niall shouted

"I just dont like how he is. He thinks hes all that and he thinks that he can just go off and on with hores and tramps so pretty much thats the only thing I have against Justin Bieber. Sorry Nialler." I told him. He nodded in agreement. "So hes a man-slut?" Louis asked. "Yes." I said firmly. "You got that right." Liam said. "Oh so Daddy Directon FINALLY can have a conversation that doesnt involve the words 'pick up this mess'?" I said, causing the boys to bust out laughing.

He blushed. "I love you and your sense of humor." Niall said, pulling me into a hug but I pulled back and stood up. "I refuse to hug you until after you shower!" I teased, putting a paperclip on my nose.