We Forgive You!

I was just sitting on the couch, watching tv, when the doorbell rang. I groaned and put the remote down and walked towards the door. I looked through the peephole, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Niall.

I unlocked the door and opened it, becoming face-to-face with him. "What do you want?" I asked, wiping my face on my sleeve. He pulled me in for a hug, but I backed away. "No. Hugs aren't going to make me forgive you. I see you making out with a girl at the club, and just because im your girlfriend doesn't mean im okay with that." I said. "I actually came to talk to you." He said, looking at his feet.

"About what?" I asked. "Can I come in?" I looked at him for a moment. "I don't think thats such a good idea." I responded. "I wasn't kissing her Lily! She attacked me! She was a fan! I was trying to push away! Why would I do that to you?!?" He screamed. I glared at him.

"Because you are a jerk." I jerked out, slamming the door in his face. I heard someone knock on the window. I looked over and saw Carter. I jogged over, opening the window and motioning her to come in.

"Hey Flower. Did you realize Niall Horan is stalking your front door?" She asked. I laughed. "Yes. I care about him. I pour my heart out for him. If he was dying, I would donate organs and everything, thats how much I love him. It just hurt when he did that." I said, upset.

Niall's P.O.V

Did she just slam the door in my face? I guess I deserved that. I saw Carter coming and she knocked on the window. She climbed in and didn't shut it. I listened to their conversation.

"Hey Flower. Did you realize Niall Horan is stalking your front door?" She asked. Lily laughed. "Yes. I care about him. I pour my heart out for him. If he was dying, I would donate organs and everything, thats how much I love him. It just hurt when he did that." She said, obviously upset.

"Aww Hun. Just get over him." She responded. "I cant. I had a crush on him ever since 1st grade." She answered. Woah, didn't see that coming. I knocked on the door again but Carter answered. She groaned. "Lily! Hes here again!" She yelled. "Niall. Just come in jeez." Carter said, pulling me inside.

I sat on the couch and looked at a photo on the table. It was a picture of Lily holding a baby. Maybe it was Macie or Lacie. Lily came in. "Niall. I forgive you, just please don't do that again or I will have Carter and Kayla beat the living daylight out of you." Lily said.

Kayla walked in and glared at me. "What is 'he' doing here?" She snarled through gritted teeth. "Calm down Kayla. I forgave him." She sighed and plopped on the loveseat. "Wummy!" Lacie yelled, running in. "Yes baby?" She answered, bending down to her height. "Wizabeth keeps cwying!" She whined. "Hun. Shes a baby. You did the same." She said, laughing. I walked over to her, and picked her up. I gave her a rasberry. "Save mwe Wummy!" She yelled, giggling.

She ran over, and attacked us into a hug. I chuckled. "Hey. So, when are you due?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "The baby..." I answered, very confused. "Niall." She said, sighing. "I'm not pregnant anymore." She said. What does she mean? She walked into the bedroom and came out with a baby. "Meet Elizabeth Lilliana Horan." She said. "W-What?" I choked out. "Yeah. Thats right. You missed the birth of your child. Again. Thats 3 times Niall. Want to know who WAS there? Ashton was there. The boy was always there for me. You need to stay organized Niall! You forgot!" She yelled. She handed Elizabeth to Carter. "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? MAYBE I FORGOT ABOUT YOU AND THE KIDS. SO?" I screamed.

Lily's P.O.V

 'WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? MAYBE I FORGOT ABOUT YOU AND THE KIDS. SO?'

I kept replaying those words in my head. He forgot about me? Louis came in, and glanced at me and Niall. I burst into tears. "G-Get out Niall." I choked out. "WHAT!" He yelled. "I SAID GET OUT NIALL! I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU LEFT ME! I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU CAME BACK 5 MONTHS LATER! I EVEN LOVED YOU WHEN YOU MADE OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

IT SURE SEEMS LIKE THAT! BUT GUESS WHAT? I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME YOU REALIZED THAT... THIS ISN'T LIKE IN THE MOVIES. THIS ISNT SOME FAIRYTALE. SO IF I SMACK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD, WOULD YOU GO BACK TO REALITY? I SURE HOPE SO! THIS ISNT A STORY WITH A GLASS SLIPPER AND WHERE YOU GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! SO 2 WORDS! GET OUT!" I screamed at him.

He looked taken back for a moment. He walked up to me and pressed his lips on me. I shoved him off. "NOW! IM NOT JOKING!" I screamed, shoving him out the door. I slammed it in his face. I looked at Elizabeth and she was crying. "Way to go Wummy!" I heard Macie and Lacie yell. I turned around, and picked up the girls. I spinned them around.

I took Elizabeth and walked out the door. "Girls. Ashton is your new daddy. He isn't my boyfriend or husband or anything, he is just your new father figure. Unless I forgive Niall which I doubt will happen." I said, frowning at the thought of Niall. Lacie and Macie twirled my hair. "Lets go see Aunt Carrie."