Apologies

Lets recap on what happened in the previous chapters. Well. Carter came all worrysome about her best friends. Liam thought to himself falling for both Kayla and Carter. Niall got excited when he was able to visit Lily. Niall poured his heart out to Lily. Someone said Niall but who could've said it? Niall would not talk to himself and Liam calls him Nialler. Harry stabbed Lily in the mid-thigh and got a beat down by Niall and Kayla. Kayla got a phone call from a stranger who was threatening to kill her. Who do you think called Kayla? Kayla passes out and her eyes go blurry and the room spins. Whats going on with her? Is Lily going to live or die? Enough chit-chat, now lets get this crazy, twisted, dramatic, sad, and many other descriptioned story on the road!!!!!!!!!!

Niall's P.O.V

"N-Niall?" I heard someone say. I looked at the door and saw Liam. "Yes?" I responded. "Huh?" he asked, looking confused. "You said my name." I told him. "No I didnt." He said. I looked at Lily. She had a tear streaming down her cheek. Is she waking up?

I saw her open her eyes, but close them again. She opened them again and blinked a few times, then looked at me. I stood speechless. "N-Niall?" She said. I got so excited and I attacked her with kisses. She winced. "Oh Sorry." I said, sad.

"Its okay. Im sorry." She said. My face fell. Why was she apologizing? "For what?" I asked. She looked sad. "Not telling you that I was pregnant with twins. You could've helped me." She said. "Im sorry for not noticing that you needed my help. I was such an idiot

. I shouldn't have went to the X-Factor. I was a boy with dreams." I said, feeling bad for her. We hugged all of our problems away. She giggled. I raised an eyebrow. "See. Thats what makes our relationship special. We have so many problems and we can just talk it out. No arguments needed."

She said. I smiled. "Can I leave now?" She grunted.

Lily's P.O.V

Liam walked over. "Not yet Sweetie." He said. I fake-pouted and they laughed. "Lili!" I screamed, attacking him into a hug. "You have some special friend Lily." He said. "Huh?" I asked. "Kayla. She cares trust me." He said. I nodded. "How long was I out for?" I asked. "2 weeks." Niall said. My jaw dropped. "Woah." I said. "I know." They said at the same time. "You guys creep me out the way you say things at the same time." I said, giggling.