Super-Niall

I walked up to the lady to get the food. "Um. Everything on the menu please." I told her. Her eyes widened. "My kids eat alot." I explained. She nodded. "$24.50. please" she told me. I reached into my back pocket for my wallet. It wasn't there. OMG. I was pick-pocketed! I felt all my pockets. Suddenly, I felt arms around my waist.

Niall's P.O.V

"Maybe she moved on?" I told the boys. They looked sad. "Your never going to find anybody as great as Lily." Louis said. I nodded in agreement. Suddenly, a guy walked over to Lily and put his hands around her waist.

She turned around quickly to look at the guy. I decided to listen to their conversation. "Excuse me? Why are your filthy hands on my body?" She told him. "Babe. Your coming with me." He told her, pulling on her. "No I am not!" She snarled, swatting his hands away.

I glanced over at the little girls. One was getting up and crawling towards Lily."Weave her awone!" The little girl screamed. OMG! That is so cute. I cant believe that little girl just did that. She bit his ankle, causing him to loosen his grip on Lily.

"You both are coming with me!" He sneered, picking up Lily and putting her over his shoulder, and dragging the little girl by her feet. I shot up this time and walked over to them. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked the man. "Taking my family somewheres. Does this concern you?" He sneered at me.

"They are not your family. She would've allowed you to put your filthy hands around her if you were." I growled at him. I punched him, causing him to drop Lily and throw the baby on top of Lily. I heard her yelp and the little girl cry.

Lily's P.O.V

Ok. That hurt. I held my baby girl. I looked at Niall as he was beating the living daylight out of Walter. Yes. I know his name. He is a pervert. "Lacie, are you okay?" I asked; worried. "Wes." Was her simple response. I hugged her tight. "Are too otay?" She asked; tears in her eyes. "Yes. Mommy is ok." I whispered to her.