Babies, Wallets, and Nialls OH MY

I glanced at my two little girls seated beside me. Lacie pointed at a guy with way too much hair. "Daddy?" She asked, looking gullible like a baby puppy. "No Hun. Daddy left mommy before you were born. Auntie Kayla thought it was a good idea to go to London. This is where he lives." I told her. I could feel a tear go down my face. Macie poked my face. Her cuteness always helped me feel better. "Everyone please buckle up. We will be landing in 10 minutes."  I heard the pilot say. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

************

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I twitched. A little girl poked my nose and I opened my eyes. "Miss. Get off the plane. We are in London." She told me. OMG! What happened to 'Good afternoon ma'm. We have landed in London.' I picked up my children and grabbed my luggage aswell as theres. I stepped off the plane and saw London. "Wow." I said. It hasnt changed in the 9 months I have been gone.

I saw a blond boy. OMG! It.Is.Niall. I jumped behind Carter. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Hiding from Niall." I said. "Hun. You have to tell him sooner or later." She told me. I shrugged. "Lets get your daughter and find the flat." Carter said.

"Daughter? I have 2 kids, you know that right?" I said. "2? Well, you either have 1 or one of your kids wandered off." Kayla said. I looked at my kids. She was right. Where is Macie?

Louis' P.O.V

"Are we seriously going to pick up a girl you met at a bar, Harry?" Liam asked. "Yep." He said popping the 'p'. Zayn groaned. "Is that her?" I asked, pointing to a random girl getting off the plane. I saw a little girl crawling. I picked her up.

"Guys. Look at her! Shes so cute!" I said, tickling her. "Macie!" I heard someone yell. I saw a girl run over to me. "Macie Lucille H-!" She said but paused. She took the baby from me, then walked away. "Guys! She dropped her wallet!" Niall said. I picked it up and looked at the I.D. "Uhm. Delilah.. I cant pronounce her last name." I told them. Liam looked at it.  "Pettis?" He said. Niall fell on the ground. "Niall!" We all screamed. "Its Lilac." He said. "No its not. Her name is Lily. Remember?" I told him. 'NoyouguysdontunderstandhernameisactuallyDelilahbutshedoesntlikethatsopeoplecallherLilyAndherlastnameisPettis.'

He said very quickly. Our jaws dropped as we helped him off of the ground, so he could explain more.