Plans And Dates

Niall's P.O.V

Right after Kayla and Lily left the room, me and Liam turned to each other. "I love her. You love Kayla?" I asked, suddenly. He nodded. "Im thinking about proposing. But, im worried about her response." I said, sadly.

"Niall. She loves you. She was going to break up with you because she thinks you dont want her. She also said that there are girls dying to be with you everyday." He said. My jaw dropped. "That isnt true!" I shouted. "Dont worry. I talked her out of it." He said. I sighed in relief. "So its settlled. Im going to propose to her." I said, rubbing my hands together and then calling Lily into the room. She smiled at me.

"Lily. I want to take you out tonight." I said. "Yay! Where?" She asked. Louis came in and she tackled him. "AHH!" He shouted. "Its a surprise." I responded, chuckling. "Any carrots left?" She asked. He nodded as she ran towards the kitchen. "You guys are like.. so related." Liam said, smirking.

~2 hours later~

I had the ring. I have a good idea on how to do it. Firstly, I must make her feel comfortable. Hopefully it goes the way I planned.

Lily's P.O.V

"Kayla! Im so excited!" I shouted. She plugged her ears. I blushed. "Sorry." I mumbled. She curled my hair and did my makeup. "I can dress myself you know." I said, smirking. "You have to look gorgeous!" I said. I went and took a 5 minute shower. I got out and dressed into a dress that was reddish with 1 sleeve and went about down to my knees. It was goregous.(fuchsia-rosette-one-should-dress.) Lets go on that date!