Beggi'n On My Knees For You

~2 Months Later~

I cuddled in his chest. "Last night was amazing." I told him. "Y-y-ea." He said. "I still cant believe you have to leave." I told him. He kissed my forehead and I blushed. I covered my face. "Dont block your face. I love when you blush." He said, moving my hands to reveal my face. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. I dozed  off into a deep sleep. It wasn't dreamless at all.

I crept into the dark cave. "Hello?" I yelled, but it echoed throughout the cave. I moved slowly towards the exit. Boulders fell and blocked it. I ran for the entrance but it was blocked aswell. "Niall!" I screamed. I saw a rabid dog come near me. It jumped on me, making me fall. "AHHHH!" I screamed as it was eating me.

Niall's P.O.V

I watched her sleep. It was cute, until.. "Niall!!!!!" I heard her scream in her sleep. Oh no. She was crying. I immediatly felt hurt. She woke up screaming and crying. "Please dont go!" She yelled. I cradled her in my arms. "Shhhh! Its okay. It was only a dream." I told her, trying to soothe her nerves.

I heard the taxi outside and I looked at Lily. She looked sad. "I'll try to visit you Lilac. Ok?" I said. "I dont want you to visit me. You wouldnt have to if you didnt go." She said, sadly. "Lilac. Im only going on tour. Ill come back. Don't worry." I said. I gave her one last kiss and left. I could hear her crying.

I saw her come outside and she just tumbled to the ground and rolled into a ball and sobbed. I looked sadly back at the house. I ran over to her and hugged her. "Thanks for the Horan Hug, Niall." She said.  I nodded and walke dback to the taxi. I waved one last time and then I disappeared forever.