The Agreement

I ran through the people with Macie in my arms. I sat her in the chair next to Lacie. "Macie.Lucille.Horan! What were you thinking? Why would you run off?" I scolded. She shrugged. I couldn't stay mad at her forever.  I hugged her tight. "Just dont run off again. Okay Sweetie? You scared mommy." I told her.

"I sowwy." She said with the cutest voice ever. OMG! IT WAS SO CUTE. "Its okay hun." I told her. Kayla and Carter came walking over.

"We saw the flat. It is gorgeous. I think you may want to move." Kayla said. "Why?" I asked. "You'll never guess who our neighbor is." Carter told me. "We'll just have to wait and see." I told them. We took off to the familiar Black SUV.

I buckled my children into their carseats and we got to the flat after 5 minutes. "O.M.G!" I said, my jaw dropping in awe. "This is gorgeous!" I said. I turned the knob and walked inside. I found the list of neighbors on the counter so I looked through it. My eyes widened.

No. Way. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I fell backwards. My little girls came running in. "MUMMY! ARE TOO OTAY!" They yelled at the same time. "Mommy is fine." I said. Being Lacie, she took the neighbor list and pretended to read it(she cant read yet).

Then her eyes widened and she mimicked my action of falling backwards. "OOF!" I said when she landed on me. She giggled. I stood up. I helped her up. "Remember Daddy? The one that left mommy?" I asked my young girls.

They nodded. "Well, Daddy lives next door. Do not talk to him unless you have permission from me okay?" I told them. They nodded and hugged me. "We hate daddy" They both said. "You dont hate him. You are just angry at what he did 9 months ago." I said. They nodded and agreed with me fully.

I hugged them. Carter and Kayla came in and made sure to move all breakable objects out of sight. "Really Guys? Is that even nessecary?" I asked. "Yes. We know you that well." They said. "True." I said.