Surprises

-1 month later-

I ran to the bathroom and I think I puked my guts out. "Lily?!?" I heard Niall yell from the bedroom. Crap. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth quickly. I looked in the mirror and saw his reflection. "Morning." He grunted, walking to the toilet.

"WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. Let me leave." I said, eyes widening. "Not like you havent seen it before." He teased. "Touch'e" I said, leaving the bathroom. I sighed and plopped on the couch. I poked at my stomach. Am I pregnant? That is the only question running through my mind. "Kayla!" I screamed.

She came out of her room groaning. She had 'the' hair hehe. "Whats with your hair?" I asked, giggling. Her eyes widened and she ran over to a mirror. "Yes, its that obvious." I said, knowing what she was going to say. Hehe Im Psychic! I suddenly randomly threw up on the floor.

"HOLY CRAP! LILY!" She ran over to me. She pulled my hair up. She rubbed my back. "Are you okay?!?" She asked, obviously worried. "I dont know. Take me to the doctors?" I begged. She nodded and grabbed her purse and keys. I followed her and got in the Black SUV. I almost threw up in the car but I made it to the window.

~5 minutes, 7 throw-ups, and 2 bathroom breaks later...~

I sat bored in the white room. All I was thinking was.. Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. I was broken out of my thoughts when a young doctor came into the room. "Miss Delilah Katie Pettis?" He said, flipping through some papers on his clipboard. "Thats me." I said, almost throwing up but gladly covering my mouth with my hand.

"I need an answer. Why do I keep throwing up?" I asked. "Well. I have your answer. You keep throwing up bec-" He was cut off, by Niall and Kayla coming into the room. Niall practically jumped on me. "NIALL! WHAT THE HECK!" I said, surprised.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Well I didnt tell you this bu-" I was cut off by the doctor. "You're pregnant!" He cheered. "Why do people keep getting cut off today?" I asked. "YAY! I GET MORE NIECES AND NEPHEWS!" Kayla cheered. I laughed. Niall smiled at me. I smiled back.

~At the House~

I plopped down on the couch and poked at my stomach. I did this for like an hour. "Is your stomach interesting?" Carter asked, giggling. She made me jump and fall off the couch. "AHHHHHHH!!" I screamed. Niall came running in with a hammer. "WHO GOES THERE?" He shouted. I giggled.

"Niall. Im fine. Jeez. Carter just scared me out of my mind." I said. "You were poking at your stomach for an hour! I had to speak up!" She said,laughing. Liam came into the living room carrying Kayla. I raised my eyebrows. "What! I got tired! And hes my boyfriend, so I can torture him." She said, laughing.

I chuckled. Niall and Liam exchanged glances. "Me and Nialler need to talk. Leave." Liam said. "Its my house! You leave!" I said. I left the room with Kayla while LiLi and Nialler whispered about god knows what.