Please Dont Go

I couldn't stop crying. I looked over at Liam and he was staring at the wall in pure shock. "l-Liam?" I choked out. "Yes?" He answered, not looking at me. "Im just, scared and worried." I said. "I know. I hope she will be okay." He said, still looking at the wall. Louis stormed in and went outside. "l-Louis?" I choked out, following him. I saw him on the door-step, throwing rocks.

"You okay?" I asked, sitting next to him. "No. Im not okay. A doctor just announced my cousin of having blood cancer. Shes all I got, that I can see everyday. If she goes, then I won't be happy anymore.She is my little cousin and I love her so much." He said. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Nialler. I dont know if you two should be together. She passed out one time because she was hiding from you, when you yelled at her. She can't handle that Niall. Thats what makes her stressed. Stress equals unconsiousness." He said. "I don't have to yell at her. I am just as scared as you are." I said. We shook hands on it, and continued throwing rocks.

Liam's P.O.V

Niall went outside with Louis and I stayed inside. I can't take my eyes off the wall. Lacie and Macie keep having nervous breakdowns. I think Lily is dead. We haven't gotten any calls saying she was okay.  I put my face in my hands and then I went outside. "Guys. I think Lily is dead. We haven't gotten any calls saying she was okay." I told them. They nodded. I heard the phone ring. "Be right back." I said. I walked inside. I answered the phone. *PHONE CONVO*

L=Liam. D=Doctor

L: Hello?

D: Hi is this Niall Horan?

L: No, this is Liam Payne. Care to take a message?

D: Are you close to Delilah Pettis?

L: Yes. She is like a sister.

D: Well, I just called to say she will be okay. She should recover in 1 week. There is medicine for her.

L: Thank you so much. I will tell Niall and Louis.

D: Ok, have a nice day Sir.  I'll contact you for more information.

L: Okay, bye.

D: Bye.

*END OF PHONE CONVO*

I literally almost passed out. "NIALL!!!" I yelled, excited. I opened the door and jumped, but landed on my butt. They kept feeling sad. "I thought you would laugh at this." I said. They didn't respond. I shook them. "LILY IS OKAY! SHE CAN COME BACK AND SHE WILL RECOVER IN 1 WEEK!" I shouted. They perked up and tackled me down. "YAYYYYYY!!!!!" They yelled at the same time. We drove off to the hospital.