Finale explained

I received a lot of backlash because of how I ended the story.

I know and understand everyone expected a good, happy ending.

But...

Imagine Yoongi having the death of his boyfriend (Seokjin), whom he literally worshipped, on his mind and heart.

And then, after literally 20 years of peace and being away from love, Jimin comes, being half his age and makes him love again.

I may not have explained or detailed everything, but I did explain here and there how desperate Yoongi was. At first, he was trying to escape Jimin's affection. In the end, he was desperate for Jimin to always be in his eyesight, to not leave him for 1 second.

Also, since Yoongi still keeps Seokjin's photo in the attic, it would mean he wants to let him go, but at the same time can't, so starting to love Jimin was for Yoongi a betrayal towards Jin.

Jin literally died after his and Yoongi's relationship wasn't accepted by his parents, therefore Yoongi felt like it was his fault!

Moreover, Yoongi knew he can't keep Jimin by his side. He is young, has the entire life in front of him, and chooses to let him go, despite wanting to keep him close. That's why he insists so much on quickly calling the parents and take the boy home.

Also, he is a priest. He lived most of his life worshipping God, despite his status ('being gay'). So to go against everything religious by messing around with Jimin, he basically chose his end.

He continued to let Jimin mould him around, because by that time he already chose his ending. He knew he will commit the biggest sin - suicide- so he counted it not worthy of holding back from other smaller sins.

Some people were expecting it, most were not. Please respect me, my decision and my story, and don't accuse me of killing anyone.

Also, for someone telling me it's triggering, there has been more mentions of suicide throughout the story (Seokjin), so if it was triggering for anyone just now, I am sorry! I didn't detail it in any way, to minimize the impact or triggering, but I couldn't end the story how I wanted if I didn't do this!

I hope this explains it, that it makes more sense now (for everyone telling me the ending makes no sense) and I am sorry it had to end like this.

-Juli