Twenty Four

Jimin doesn't answer him. Instead lets the bathroom space fall silent, the only noise being the water moving around them.

   "We were either eighteen or nineteen and we used to meet behind my house on a hill. He was the most amazing person, but he just wasn't accepted the way he deserved to be."

   Yoongi's voice is shaky, pained, provoking in Jimin's chest a gripping sadness.

   "His mother found us while being together. Threatened to tell his father if he continued to see me. So foolish of us to actually believe we had a chance. He was found hanging inside his room that same night."

   Soft tears land onto Jimin's neck and he lifts a hand to stroke Yoongi's hair. It's soft under his fingers.

   "It's not your fault." he holds a certain strictness into his voice, despite being so mumbled.

   "It is-"

   "Shh." Jimin silences him, dropping his hand from the soft hair to the round cheeks and caressing the soft skin with the thumb.

   Yoongi sighs and leans his head onto the small hand. His cheeks are heating under it, liking the situation they are in, but knowing deep down that it's a sin. He is a sinner.

   The temperature is hot in the bath, the water warm enough to be slightly burning their skin. Their breaths are slow, time not registering for them at the moment. They let the peace and embrace fill the gaps in their hearts and everything that happened this day is completely left behind.

   Already having sinned enough, Yoongi decides to shut his mind for the time being and be bold.

   With a touch of hesitation, he lowers one of his hands from the younger's chest down over his stomach and slowly touches the flaccid member of the unexpecting male.

   Jimin jumps and sucks in a deep breath, looking down towards his lap. The veiny, pale hand of the priest is running his fingers painfully slow up and down the length, inviting it to harden.

   Jimin shifts slightly onto the man's lap and Yoongi stops abruptly, his hand hovering over the hardening part. Jimin whines loudly and pushes his ass onto the manhood under him, begging for more without words.

   The priest's breath hitches when the plush ass is pressed onto his lap, his member hardening quick from the pressure.

   His hand fully closes around the member and strokes slow at first, before getting faster bit by bit. His movements are those of an amateur, his lack of experience makes him feel inferior compared to Jimin who has done this multiple times.

   He tries not to let the thought stop him from trying his best to make it enjoyable for Jimin.

   Jimin is fidgety, whining constantly and moving his hips around to both stimulate Yoongi and hurry the hand touching him.

   The noises are getting louder, Yoongi not saying anything, just listening to the lovely sounds Jimin makes in his euphoria. They quickly go from whines to moans, hand gripping Yoongi's thigh in a strong hold underwater.

   Feeling braver and bolder, Yoongi moves his free hand down Jimin' back, parts his cheeks and rubs at the small pink hole. Jimin lets out a loud moan, surprising both of them and he feels himself coming closer and closer to relief.

   The older starts teasing Jimin, introducing only the fingertip into the small entrance. Puffing out a few hot breaths against the side of Jimin's face, he rubs teasingly the tip of his member.

   They both turn their heads to gaze into each other's eyes, as Yoongi pushes his finger in to the knuckle.

   Jimin opens his mouth and moans helplessly while looking into the man's eyes. As he releases, Jimin lifts his head and approaches Yoongi's lips. He stares at the thin set of lips for a bit and licks them, dragging his tongue slowly and pushing slightly beyond them.

   After his panting stops, he sits up straight and handles the soap to Yoongi, so he can wash his back.

   As he complies, he can only think of what they just did and how sinfully he touched the younger. His mind wanders and imagines holding the boy close to him and kissing his plump lips.

   When they are done showering, they get out of the almost cold water and drain the tube. Yoongi seems to ignore the younger, silently taking out a towel and drying himself.

   After the man is sure Jimin is also prepared to get out, he opens the door and signals for him to get out first.

   As Jimin walks away from the bathroom in a hurry, a voice stops him.

   "Hey...Jimin." his voice is hesitant and soft.

   He turns his head hearing his name.

   "Yeah?"

   "Do you want to maybe sleep with me tonight?"

***
[quicker chapter!!

I suppose you could say it's pretty short (like most of the chapter hA)

But I hope it was an interesting one ;);)

This is the first time I ever wrote anything remotely close to smut or 'sexy' stuff, so if it sucks whoops

Enjoy!!!]