Chapter 10 - Confessions

Wow thank you everyone, I've reached 1K readers!!! I'm so grateful, therefore this chapter is a little longer than normal <3

WARNING: 18+ content, if not comfortable with sexual intercourse, please skip this chapter!

---------------

Drifting through a wonderland of endless love and desire, Shen Wei let out a moan, not able to control his body anymore. He trembled as Zhao took off his glasses and undressed them both before running his hands over Shen Wei's porcelain-like skin

He positioned himself over Shen Wei, putting all his weight on his arms, hovering just right over the subject of his obsession. 

As he admired the body below him, sliding his gaze in a slow and tempting manner starting from those burning black eyes and downwards to his erect member, Zhao felt a slight tremble take over his own body.

Sensing Zhao's sensual gaze, Shen couldn't stop blushing and feeling a little shy, as he was fully exposed. Yet he wasn't embarrassed - he loved the look in Zhao's hungry eyes.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful," Zhao whispered, kissing the beautiful curve that Shen's clavicle formed and gently biting into the tempting soft flesh. 

Right above his jugular vein became slightly more visible, as Shen's heartbeat somehow increased. 

Afraid that his heart might burst, Shen cupped Zhao's face with both his hands trying to distract him. But the smile that Zhao gave him wasn't helping at all. Looking right into the two shining orbs, Shen Wei thought he might just die of heart attack.

Zhao laughed, "Don't look so scared, Xiao Wei. Although I can't promise that I won't bite, I certainly won't harm you." 

Then he lowered his head again, and kissed directly on the pulsating vein, running his tongue right over it, and exchanged it with countless of kisses over the place, where his heart was beating.

In battle, Shen's heart was stone, cold and hard, not even wavering when he eliminated hundreds and thousands of enemies. 

Even with other people, it was as if dead. But with Zhao, his heart would bleed, filling his veins with red warm fluid - his only tangible proof of his love towards Zhao that could  crack open his dark soul, leaving nothing but the purest light.

Shen almost drowned in the warmth coming from Zhao and his world spinned round him. Zhao put a small trail of kisses all over his chest as if he was in a search for something, and when he found it, he sucked hard on Shen's peachy nipple.

Gasping, surprised by the act, Shen tried to hold back a moan, and he partly succeeded.

Hearing how Shen restrained himself from pleasure, Zhao wanted to tease him, lure him out of his safe cage of coldness. He gently bit the hard knob, massaging it with his tongue, sucked again. 

With one hand he flicked the other nipple, giving his attention to everything, while he with his other hand slowly reached down across Shen's toned abdomen, for a moment following the contour of his navel before going further down. His fingers just touched the warm tip of Shen's erect member, when Shen Wei suddenly seemed to wake up from a trance and quickly reached down to grap Zhao's hand from exploring further.

"S..sstop, I c..can't..."

Even the slight touch from Zhao felt so good and made his member throb with impatience, and as he removed Zhao's hand from his genital area, denying himself great pleasure, he only felt his desire grow much stronger.

Trying to calm down, Shen exhaled slowly, but the fire inside him kept burning, making his body ache even more for Zhao.

Zhao paused and became still, "Don't you want this?" he asked with a low voice, thick with sorrow and uneasiness. Had he really put Shen in a situation that he disliked so badly that he wanted to push him away?