Chapter 13 - Druged

"Whatever!" Zhao Yunlan hissed with annoyance that he tried to hide as not to make Shen Wei disappointed in him. He couldn't risk everything he had achieved in his developing relationship with his Ghost Slayer, and therefore he had to be extra good and careful to his brother-in-law: the only title he has more than overjoyed to give Ye Zun.

As Da Qing went into the newly cleaned apartment, he was satisfied to see the fuming old man standing in only boxers near the bed. Shen Wei came out of the bathroom, looking rather embarrassed.

Ye Zun on the other hand busied himself in the kitchen, making some delicious breakfast, af far as Da Qing could smell.

"Good morning you two lovebirds." The cat greeted with a big smile - too big to be other than suspicious, but Zhao didn't notice. He walked the the bathroom with eyes filled with regret and anger; he had been so close in making Shen Wei telling him about his dream, but they had been interrupted by Ye Zun. However, Zhao would not just let it go, he would make sure to get Shen Wei speak up as soon they would be left alone - something Da Qing had secret plans against.

"Good morning Da Qing." Shen Wei greeted back, sending his characteristic shy smile to the mischievous cat, who at that moment felt slightly guilty towards him. But then, if he was to put Zhao in a tight spot, it would without doubt also affect Shen Wei.

"Give me some food!" Da Qing ordered Ye Zu, wanting to distract his thoughts. There was no way he would back off from his revenge!

Ye Zun placed a big bowl with steaming hot chicken and corn soup with with toast and the delicious smell of it made his stomach growl loudly.

"You made this yourself?" She Wei asked, the question sounded more like a compliment, and Ye Zub proudly hummed while watching his twin taste the first spoonful of soup.

Shen Wei said nothing but it was more than okay for Ye Zun: his eyes and lovingly smile told him everything.

"What are you eating?" Zhao suddenly said behind Shen Wei, bending over his back and sniffed. Just like Da Qing, his stomach made itself heard.

"MmMm it actually smells nice," he said and turned his face which almost made his nose touch Shen Wei's neck, "But this one smells even nicer."

Placing a quick teasing kiss on his jugular vein, Zhao sat right beside him with his arms around Shen Wei's waist, "Feed me."

Blushing hard, Shen Wei tried wriggling out of his embrace, but Zhao held on tight and let out a childish pleading sound, urging Shen Wei to feed him.

"Please behave!" He quietly reprimanded Zhao, but the childish Chief became even more childish, trying to kiss his way through Shen Wei's unwillingness - and after a few minutes of intense war, Shen Wei finally gave in.

Da Qing watches them argue and tease each other, over his soup and suddenly got an idea. He got a glass of milk. In it's paw,he had one of the pills that he had just bought. He then went to the kitchen table and managed to crush the pill into fine dust and mix it into the milk, without anyone noticing. 

"Here Chief, I got you something to drink." He said nicely, and placed to glass infront of Zhao, who look at him a bit surprised and said shamelessly, "Oi cat, sometimes you actually use your fat brain and make me proud, huh. Thanks."

Da Qing felt the hairs on his back rise with fury, but he managed to stay calm, and watched Zhao drink up the milk without any clue of what Da Qing had put in it. He then went on eating while mocking Zhao in his head. Now he could only wait for the real fun to begin.

Meanwhile,Ye Zun distracted himself with the dishes. Though he was happy for his twin to have his true love by his side, Ye Zun found it too sugar sweet and fluffy for his liking.

Since it was Saturday, Zhao decided to take it all easy thought of the possibilities of either a home-date or take Shen Wei out somewhere to have fun.

Both choices made him clasp his hands in pure excitement. He also knew exactly how he wanted the day to end. Hopefully, Wang wouldn't call him to the SID to solve cases.

He changed to his tight jeans, white shirt and leather jacket and styled his hair in a perfectly messy way. Actually, it didn't matter if he did his hair or not: it would either way look stylish.

"Xiao Wei ah~" he called and walked up behind his subject of adoration and rested his chin on Shen Wei's shoulder. The other man first tensed up a bit by the carefree and intimate action, but didn't seem to mind him. Infact, he turned his head a bit, enough to peck Zhao at the corner of his lips.

Of course, he had first checked, whether they had an audience, but both Ye Zun and Da Qing now sat on the couch, seemingly in a deep conversation.

However, Shen Wei had taken Zhao by surprise by his unexpected act of love and Zhao felt a thousand fireworks ignite within him.

"That's it, you asked for it yours -" He was just about to lift Shen Wei up and carry him bride-style to the bed and tell the two others to get lost, when Da Qing in perfect timing said, "Hey old man, how about a walk in the park? We could all go and enjoy the city in this beautiful weather."

Zhao's eyes shot daggers at the cat, who didn't seem to be affected by the deadly glare.

"That's a good idea!" Ye Zun happily agreed and by that Shen Wei blinked in astonishment. Deep in his heart, he blamed himself for failing being a brother, which he so badly wanted to make up for. So when seeing Ye Zun smile and enjoy this new way of life, he finally felt a little more at peace.

"What you say, Xiao Lan?" He asked. Actually, he was a bit relieved that Da Qing had asked them out: he clearly knew the consequences of his little love-act, and he wasn't a fool not to know what Zhao was about to do.