Chapter 21 - Lollipops

We are leaving ChuxGuo for a little while and go back to our dear WeiLan couple :D Hope you guys enjoy!!
------------------------

Straightning his back, Zhao let out a sigh and searched for a lollipop in his pocket. It was the second murder within a week, and something was telling him that this case wasn't going to be any near easy to solve. 

Around him Lin Jing and Da Qing collected evidence  and took a whole lot of pictures of the body of a young man. His face was turned into a constant silent scream, but that wasn't the terrifying part. Both his eyes were brutally ripped out, leaving nothing but empty eye sockets. Plus his hands were cut of and though Zhao had ordered his team to go search for the missing parts, they were nowhere to be found. 

This corpse was very similar to the first one that they had found earlier this week.

Zhao felt his phone vibrate, and quickly picked it up, "What you got?"

"Chief, the victims name's Ma Jin, 25 years old. He is the third son of Ma Zhan, you know.. the super rich man. He just finished college."

"Rich, huh?" 

"Yeah, like filthy rich. You know, just like Scrooge MacDuck times hundred-"

"Thank you Zhu Hong, anything else?"

The snakewoman was quiet for a moment, and Zhao thought she might have hung up, then she spoke, "I was thinking, if you'd like to join me for din-"

"Da Qing's calling, gotta hang up. Later!"

Zhao felt bad when closing the call, but he could see no other options than to cut her off  as quick as possible, not giving her any hope. Somehow Zhu Hong still didn't accept the fact that he and Shen had a thing going on. Okay, more than a thing. 

The sighed and looked at the screen. He wondered if he should give Shen Wei a call, but then he remembered that his beloved professor was giving a lecture. To students. Female students. Not that Zhao was jealous - absolutely not. He knew his professor took no interest in the opposite sex, but... damn he wouldn't mind trading his job to being lectured by the Ghost Slayer a whole day. He would gladly do his homework. Well, on a second thought, he might not. The thought of punishment excited him, and he rubbed his hands shamelessly. Maybe he should try and play out the idea. And with his leather jacket and good-looking style, he could easily be mistaken as a student. Or so he thought.

"Finish collecting evidence and wrap up for the day," Zhao said to Da Qing, as the cat made it's way to him. 

"Sure, Chief. Going somewhere?"

Zhao playfully kicked the cat's butt, "None of your business, fat fuq. I'm leaving."

Da Qing scrowled and made a mental note to pay Zhao respect and piss on his lollipops when opportunity came.

Zhao started the engine and drove off till he reached the University. He had decided to pick up Shen Wei and take him out for dinner, when his eyes fell on the clock. Shen still had a lecture left, so Zhao decided to carry out his brilliant idea. 

Excited, he jumped out of his red Jeep and strolled to the entrance. Asking around with his charming smile, he quickly found out where his professor would be teaching, by some students who more than willingly told him everything he needed to know. They even offered to follow him to the classroom, but Zhao politely declined. He was in no mood to be accompanied by too young and foolish girls.

As he stood before the door, he ran a hand through his birdnest of a hairstyle and put  lollipop in his mouth. Sure he wanted to happily surprise Shen Wei, but he also loved to tease him. And he knew that Shen would later scold him for his careless playboy-ish style in class, which only made him more excited.

Zhao opened the door and was met with the looks of a hundrered curious students. Zhao ignored them all and focussed on the tall and beautiful figure standing in front of a giant blackboard, with arms down his side. Before Shen could say something, Zhao raised a hand, "Sorry I'm late Professor," and found a spot right in the front.

He looked up and met Shen Wei's eyes that were quietly asking what in the world he was doing. But Zhao was already far into the role of a student and flashed one of his heart-melting smiles and leaned forward in his chair, curious to be lectured. 

Shen Wei sighed quietly and pointed behind him to the letters on the blackboard, "Remember these sentenses. They are most likely to appear in you upcoming exam, so study well. We'll quickly go through these again by the end of this class."

Zhao was quick to admit that this was the one and only class, in which he devoted his full attention. Never once had he found lectures worth coming to, but now he was ready to start all over. By the end of the class, a lot of female students gathered around Shen Wei before Zhao knew what was going on. He got up from his seat and made his way to Shen Wei with confidence, ignoring the angry looks he got from Shen's many fans. Draping his arm around his shoulder, Zhao put his lips up to Shen's ear and whispered, "I'll follow you to your office, Professor."

He smirked when Shen's cheeks instantly turned rosy with embarrassment. Without waiting for him to react, Zhao led him out of the classroom leaving the dumbfounded students behind, and down the halls till they reached his office. He unlucked the door, and Shen wondered how Zhao got the keys when he was pushed inside hurriedly, before the door once again was locked and a pair of soft lips captured his.

-------------

Hi everyone, sorry for the long wait. As always I've been really busy with studies and such, but I'm happy to release a chapter again. I hope you enjoy!

I hope y'all are doing well. Take care, and thanks <3