Chapter 19 - Crimson red

For at moment, Guo's brain stopped functioning and went all blank. He couldn't really decide whether to be scared or to relax. He was somewhat neither and drifted to a state of utter confusion and happiness. 

Chu gently moved his lips against his with such affection that Guo almost didn't dare move as if he was afraid to ruin it all. So he just sat still with wide open eyes, too shocked to do otherwise. Chu had a hard time taking it slow, but he'd rather sacrifice his own desires to make Guo feel comfortable and unpressured than just to dive in and take what he wanted without further thoughts. He had been watching Guo for so long and now it became nearly unbearable to restrain himself.

He broke the kiss and moved a few inches from the startled Guo. All tensed up, Guo only looked at Chu with his big eyes. Chu noticed he was trembling, and he mistakenly thought it as pure fear. Never had he felt this vulnerable, and the fact that Guo didn't respond in any way deeply hurt him in a way he'd never experienced before. 

Starting to regret showing his feelings, Chu pulled away. He wanted to curse, but no words came out, and so he quietly rose from the couch. The faster he could get out of here the better, but before he could leave, Guo frantically grabbed him by the wrist. 

Standing up, Guo did something, he never though he would be able to or more precisely, have to chance to do; he pressed his lips against Chu's, tiptoeing to reach the taller man.

This time with closed eyes, Guo responded to Chu's movements and wiped all his doubts away. However, Guo couldn't balance well on his toes, and fell against Chu, who embraced him. Knowing the sofa was right behind him, he laid half way down on it with Guo tightly hugged on top of him, not even breaking the kiss.

Guo didn't know he had been holding his breath, until Chu chuckled, "Breath, you silly fool. You're turning blue."

Guo the Smurf embarrassingly did as told, avoiding Chu's surprisingly warm eyes that beamed with amusement.

Then he noticed his position on Chu, he tired to move a bit but... oh god something was not right.

He turned even more red and burried his face in Chu's chest, the last thing he wanted was for Chu to find out how his private body part reacted to their kiss. If he found out.... Guo didn't want to embarrass himself even more in front of this cool man, so the only solution he could come up with, was to lay as still as possible. 

However, Chu already knew what was going on, of course, and couldn't help but smile. This kind of happiness was rare to him, but he could feel from deep within his heart and all the way to his fingertips. 

Shifting a bit Guo stopped him, "N-no, don't move, d-ont'..." He looked at Chu with panic in his eyes, "I c-can't..."

Chu held him tight and turned around without making them fall off the couch, placing Guo under him. Guo looked down, his eyes almost popping out. The bulge in his pants was too apparant and... Kissing him, Chu wanted to relax the uneasy kid from overthinking. He took Guo's clenched hand in his and gently opened it while sucking on his soft lips causing Guo to moan. The slowly he led his hand downwards and pressed it against his own member. 

Guo stopped kissing him but didn't move away either, just froze all over. Chu kissed him again and pulled his head away a few inches. But he didn't dare meet Guo's gaze that roamed all over his face, as he felt his face turn crimson red. 

It was the first time for Guo to see Chu blush and he found him so beautiful that he almost forgot about his own embarrassment. 

"C-chu ge?"

Those whispered words nearly killed Chu with their softness but they also encouraged him to look at Guo.

"Please... don't hide yourself from me, I... I want to know everything about you." Chu had never thought he would be saying such things in his whole undead life, but  if that was what it took for Guo to loosen up, he wouldn't mind becoming candy floss in ordet to do so.

"Can you feel me?" Chu said with a hoarse voice, as Guo's touch drove him crazy, "I'm no different than you." 

Guo blinked as if mesmerized. He really wanted to say something, but his vocal cord simply wouldn't form any sound. Instead he grapped Chu's arm with his other hand, squeezing, and Chu instantly understood. He smiled tenderly at the beautiful and awkward young man beneath him wanting nothing more than his full attention.

"How can you be this perfect?" Chu whispered and placed a trail of kisses alongside Guo's jawline and on both eyelids, as tears began forming, running down Guo's rosy cheeks. The taste of sweet and salty tears lingered on his tongue when he proceeded to Guo's forehead while gently caressing his cheeks and hair. He kissed him until there wasn't a spot in Guo's face that hadn't been touched by his lips.

Guo's fingers twitched against his member, making him tremble with desire and lust. 

Chu didn't want to crush Guo, so he held his weight on his arms, but he let himself sink down slightly, enough to just put a tiny pressure on Guo's body. First then, Guo moved his had away, unwillingly so, and mindlessly, Chu began rubbing his lower region againt Guo's in a seductive way.

"Feel what you do to me?" Chu whispered in his ear, sending chills down his spine, and Guo closed his eyes, welcoming the pressure from Chu, but...

He wanted more.

He shyly kissed Chu, nibbling his lower lip and pushed away any form of doubt in himself. Guo opened Chu's pants without much struggle, to his big surprise, and was just about to slid his hand in, when Chu abruptly stopped him, their lips barely touching and both heavily panting.

"If you continue, I won't be able to hold myself back no more."