Detention

Chapter 4

I strolled down the halls, with nothing to do. Luckily, before I had gotten too bored, the bell rang, signalling for break. I made my way to the canteen, looking for Yui. I went into the large room, which was filled with people. I hated crowds, unless they were my family, of course.  It was then that someone bumped into me from behind. I turned around, and saw that it was Fifi, and a clear "entourage." She smirked, attempting to be intimidating with her sheep. This just completely reminded me of the song Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. She looked at me up and down in disgust (at that moment my curly brown hair was dishevelled, going here there and everywhere.  My uniform was slightly lopsided, and was ruffled in some places.

"Looks like you've been through a hedge backwards"

"Sounds like someone isn't imaginative in the insults department. For example: Your mum's your dad, your dad's your mum, and you're all fucked up." Her smile had drifted slightly, but soon returned. "At least I don't look like a tramp." Her sheep then wailed "yeah." "You got me there, pillock." I then walked away, whilst she gauped. I found Yui, along with her new friend. Her friend did seem awfully familiar. Strange.

"Ey' up Yui, how's it hangin'" I giggled. "Hi Athena! Have you met Zmeya Cherstvyy?" She asked happily. I wondered why she was familiar! Zmeya is actually a sister of mine (not by blood, much like Yui). She was a shape-shifter, and so changed her appearance as to blend in (as she was also part demon). Her eyes shone a bright blue, like ice, matching her hair. There were no blemishes on her fair skin, and her hair fell down to her shoulders. She usually bore a straight, stern face, but as she turned to me, she smiled. "Privet moy drug.Eto bylo davno. (hello my friend. Long time no see"

"Eto bylo davno.(far too long)" I replied, smiling. We then crossed both of our right hands together, and gripped each others hands tightly. I then sat down between the two. "So you two have met?"

"Yes, she is my sister, but not by blood" I answered. I took a quick glance around the room, and saw a huge table filled with the new teachers. There were others that I did not know who joined. There was: the Undertaker, Sylar, Hannibal, Claude Faustus, Sebastian Michaelis, Alucard (Dracula), William T.Spears, Daryl VanHorn, Severus Snape and Levi Ackerman. "Why are there people here who are from different dimensions, and why was I not informed?" I whispered to Zmeya. She side, and looked up at me. She moved her fringe so that I could see her eyes. "It was the Queen's idea." She exhaled, with a strong Russian accent. "I knew it!" I yelled out triumphantly. A little too loud, as the teachers looked at me. I laughed nervously, and looked back at Zmeya and Yui. "Why did she have to do this to me?" I asked, head hitting the table. "It was payback for the *AHEM* chair incident." I humphed, knowing I deserved it. "That is not the only reason. They're on the move again. And their world's are now affected." She informed. I curtly nodded in understanding. It was then I noticed that both Fifi and Ayato were approaching.

Ayato came up next to Yui, and tried grabbing her arm. I moved fast grabbing him as well as turing him to face me. "Let go of Yours Truly." He commanded. Fifi then came up from behind Ayato. "You heard what he said. That blood bag belongs to him." I then grew enraged. I could feel the heat rise withing my veins and eyes. "She belongs, to no one!" I growled. Ayato still had a grip on Yui. "Let go of her."

"What you gonna do if I don't?"

"Yeah" Fifi drawled.

"I don't know. Maybe this should suffice in answering your question?" It was then I punched Ayato, for the second time. As my fist impacted his face, I heard bones splinter and crack. He was thrown across the room, hitting the wall. All conversations in the room abruptly stopped. Fifi hissed, and tried to land a punch on me. But before she could, Zmeya tokk her wrist, and flipped her over,causing her to land face first into the ground. I heard her whimpering, not feeling an ounce of remorse. Tears then hit the ground, like a light shower of rain. The girl had got up, and ran out of the room, sobbing. "Thank you, Zmeya."