Unexpected Guest

Chapter 13

A portal had opened up, revealing a black void. Everyone apart from myself looked bewildered and slightly panicked. A man then made his way in. He was tall and lean. His blonde hair shine in the sunlight from the window. His eyes were an earthy brown, and had sharp facial features. He wore a red shirt with black trousers. He looked towards me, approaching. He wore a smile on his face that competed with the sun. He then gave me a firm hug. "Long time no see, brother." I hugged back. It was my sibling Camulos. We then parted, smiling at each other. He looked at the others, face returning to its previous harsh expression. "Who are these people?" He asked coldly. "This is Alexander Anderson, this is Abel Nightroad and ofcourse you will know who this is." I introduced, gesturing to each person. He would know due to me introducing him to the marvellous world of the Harry Potter franchise. (That was how I knew all about everyone, watching the animes, movies or tv shows. You see, the works of "fiction" were actually real in other dimensions. A person's imagination was essentially a mental link to that particular dimension. It usually took all my strength to not go all fangirl on them.) 

"This is my brother, Camulos." I further introduced. My brother gave them a cold hard stare. He then looked at me with a softened expression. He then turned yet again to them with an ice-cold glare. "If any of you are thinking of getting with my sister, you are sorely mistaken. Anyone who wishes to be with her will first have to defeat me." This then made the rest of them shiver. I then face-palmed. Why did he always have to do this. Voldemort then returned to his previous state, and replied, "And what makes a muggle like you think you can defeat me?"Quick as a flash, he appeared behind the Dark Lord, and kicked him in the ass. His face connected with the ground. If he had a nose, it would have certainly broken. "Do not test me or my patience." My brother threatened. Voldemort then dragged himself up, winded. He dusted himself off and glowered. He didn't have the same effect as my brother, as my brother stood there, head held high, expressionless. I sighed, and proceeded to walk out of the room.

As I was walking down the hall, I was so deep in thought I did not realise until it was too late. I walked into Severus Snape. "Sorry!" I apologised. He then tutted. He walked past me. As he did, I started singing "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape," much like the Mysterious Ticking Noise. I then started giggling. This eventually grew into immense laughter. So much so I was crying.I realised then that Snape was still there, making me laugh even more. "And what is so funny?" He sneered. I eventually calmed down and replied, "Nothing." Still smiling, I then went to the library. As I walked in I noticed Kuro and Blanco. They ran over and hugged me, as I hugged back. We then parted. I then noticed in one of the corners there were some swivel chairs. I then grinned mischievously. "I want to play a game." I said. They then looked and me then the chairs. I looked back at me, grinning.

888

Levi's POV

I had mostly been in the gym and study throughout the first few days of staying in the palace. This was indeed a strange world, with even stranger people. When I was first introduced with everyone else, I thought they were all untrustworthy. The strangest person was the one named "Athena Bastet". She was indeed a marvel. I could tell that she was dangerous as soon as I set my eyes on her. She was mysterious.

I made my way to the library, wanting to do some extra research into this world. As I approached the door, I heard yelling, and what sounded like a struggle. "You will never take me alive!" I heard a woman shout. "Who said I would take you any other way?" I heard a reply. I recognised the voice, as it belonged to Athena. I opened the doors, expecting a bloody battle. But what met my eyes put me into complete shock. Athena was stood on a chair that had wheels, and it appeared she wielded... A book?

Someone was on the floor, panting heavily whilst another and Athena were still battling. They both went to the other ends of the room, and charged at each other. The other person on the chair was about to strike Athena, when she swiftly twisted both herself and the chair, and knocked the other person to the floor."I win!" She shouted triumphantly. She then grabbed the other's hands, and helped them up. They were all laughing until they noticed me. Athena's eyes shone a bright green, and it looked as though the colour swirled in her eyes. She was stunning.