Epic Fight!

Chapter 7

The Undertaker and I were in the middle of the garden of the palace. All the bushes, trees and mazes, were destroyed. Dust permeated the air. "Undertaker, I think it's best you find cover. I'll handle this." I commanded. The Undertaker nodded, and obeyed. I looked around for the culprits. As I started walking, I heard gunshots, and the contact of bayonets. I sighed, walking into that direction. As I looked through the smoke cloud, I saw Alucard and Anderson in combat.

"Mine!" Anderson bellowed aggressively.

"No, mine!" Alucard growled. Unlike their usual fights, this one wasn't filled with banter. It was just pure hatred and rage. "What are you two bleedin' on about?" I shouted. Both stopped and looked in my direction. Much like a disapproving mother would, I put my hands on my hips sassily. I walked over to them angrily. They both looked at me, mystified. Especially Anderson. I went in between them, and they began staring at each other menacingly. I jumped in the air, surprising them both. I then bashed both of their heads and forced them together, hard. They both fell on the floor due to the force of it. I glared at both of them. "You know, I was having a good day before your foolish shenanigans. Now, if I catch you fighting again, there will be even greater than Hell to pay. And clean this up!" I commanded. I walked towards the palace, enraged. I was muttering curses under my breath as I entered the ball room. I breathed in deeply, calming myself down. 

I began to play Monster by Skillet. I materialised roller-skates,  and danced to the music much like an ice-skater. I only did this if I was melancholy or wrathful. I moved to the music, filling each move with all the rage and depression I had ever felt. My twists and turns were the choices I made in my life. The feet that anchored me were my famliy, and my entire body's movements were my struggle. I thought of my biological brother, and how the Malum took him away. Tears sprang to my eyes with fire and ice. My veins glowed with intensity of my emotions, and I could tell my hair was also changing.The song had finally finished when I heard clapping. I turned around, and saw Sylar leaning against the door frame. I turned away, disgusted with myself. How could I have allowed myself to become vulnerable?

888

Sylar's POV

I was wandering around the palace, noting the exits and entrance in case anything happened. I admired the architecture of it. There were sculptures and paintings that lined most walls. I was thinking about the complexity of Athena. Why could I not figure her out? She was a fascinating, attractive enigma. Her smile invaded my mind, her ever changing eyes were thrilling. As I was walking I heard music. I knew it was Monster, as I had listened to it before, as it very much reminded me of myself. I saw that the door to the ballroom was slightly open, and so I went through it. As I entered, I was captivated. Athena, was moving graciously along the music. Her veins and hair began to glow red and blue. I saw that tears were in her eyes, as she glided across the room with elegance. Perhaps I can't figure her out is because she's just like me

The music ended. I applauded, as I was truly astounded by both her emotion and beauty. She looked towards me in shock, then looked away. She started to take her roller-skates off, and walked towards another door to exit. Using my telekinesis, I stopped her dead in her tracks. I walked up to her and turned her around to face me. She was looking down in shame. I grabbed her chin to make her face me. "Why are you ashamed?" I questioned. "Just let me go"

"Not before you tell me." She sighed.

"Because I'm pathetic." She stated matter-of-factly. I tilted my head in confusion. I didn't realise that she though so lowly of herself. "You're not pathetic. You're anything but." I countered. She was just like me. She blamed and berated herself, she loathes herself also. Her life was filled with betrayal, lies and rage. Her emotions were overwhelming, and they were just like mine. I then developed a feeling. A feeling I thought I would never feel again, and it was shocking. We hadn't known each other for very long, yet I was still developing feelings I had both felt and never felt before. Of course I had felt it before, but not to this extent. Even my feelings for Elle hadn't been this extreme. I then released her. She stood there quietly.