Shopping!

Chapter 9

Warning: gets violent later on, and gory.

Reiji was stood there. I was shocked that he would even want to join. (I am the leader of an army. There are many different sectors and branches that have leaders of them like Shiloh. The other leaders (which we call audax) included Zmeya, Kuro, Blanco and three others: Circe, Kali and Camulos. Circe was a purebred werewolf,  Kali was a purebred vampire and Camulos was human. Most of the army consists of females, however there are some males. The people who join get to choose (if originally human) to become something else, but they are not forced to. Our aim is to protect the dimensions and different times from threats such as Malum.) Reiji walked up to me and stopped when we were a metre apart. His eyes glowed crimson through his glasses, and his suit was as impeccable as always. "I wish to join." He stated.

"Do you know what you're signing up to?" I asked.

"Yes." was his reply. I looked over to Shiloh, who was stood beside me. "Did he undergo the tests?"

"Yes, with flying colours might I add, crackerjack." I nodded.

"What will his role be?" There were different rankings within. It went from me, to an audax (courageous in English)  followed by a dignitate (dignity in English). We believe that no matter your ranking, we were all equal, and had the right to have an input, no matter who or what you were."I was thinking he should be an audax." She stated. I could see why. He was clearly a great strategist, and he was very intelligent. I nodded my approval. I materialised a ring which had the inscription "I will protect those I hold dear, and I will never view others as less than equals." in Latin. I gave him the ring, and he placed it on his finger. "Welcome to the Breakfast Club!" I laughed gleefully. I then hugged him. He stiffened slightly, but relaxed. I then let go, and gave him a handshake. I suspected that Shiloh already told him of his duties (which right now he had not, as it was downtime for all of us).

 "Ok then, I'll go make something to eat for all of us!" I said. I then made my way to the kitchen. There was no one in there, so feeling brave, I put on the radio. "I'm sexy and I know it" blasted out. I then started cooking, swaying to the music. As it got to the chorus, I heard laughing behind me. It was the Undertaker. I finally put the ingredients in the oven, and I skipped over to him. "Wanna dance?" I giggled. He nodded, so both of us just started dancing to it.Both of us eventually started singing along, and doing a catwalk.I would usually be embarrassed when caught listening to a song like that, but with him it was different. He wanted a good time just as much as I did.  Grell then walked in, and even joined in. The Undertaker and I both went onto the counter-top, and started "wiggle" when it reached that part of the song. Grell then came up and joined in. When the song was over all of us were on the floor, laughing uncontrollably. When I managed to pull myself up, I went to the cooker and took the food out. It was nachos with cheese, jalapenos and salsa."Would you guys like some?" 

They both came and took a plate full. I then called everyone else and we all had nachos. I then got the Undertaker, Grell, Kuro, Blanco, Yui, Zmeya, Shiloh and Reiji to the mini cinema. We all sat down on the large, plush sofa. I was sat in between the Undertaker and Yui. Next to Yui followed Grell, Blanco, Kuro,Zmeya,Shiloh and Reiji. Kuro, Blanco, Zmeya and Shiloh were all arguing over what movie to watch."We need to watch Deadpool!" Said Shiloh.

"No, Schindler's List." Said Zmeya.

"That's way too depressing! We need to watch White Chicks!" Blanco countered.

"No! Inception all the way!" Said Kuro. Trying to resolve the issue, I suggested we watch a comedy. Most then agreed, and we decided it was between Deadpool and White Chicks. To settle the matter, I put on White Chicks. We then started watching the movie. I couldn't stop laughing at most of it,and Grell was loving the movie. I was starting to fall asleep halfway through the movie. Yui and Shiloh had already fallen asleep. I closed my eyes, and fell into a dreamless sleep.