Where the heck was I?

Chapter 14

I felt as though I was falling. Darkness consumed me as I made my way down. Instead of feeling scared, I felt ecstatic and amused. I started singing "Free Falling." I was laughing as I made my way down. The next thing I knew, I hit the ground, hard. Groaning, I slowly made my way up. There was a metal flooring beneath me, and some sort of device with controls. I figured out where I was. I was in the TARDIS.

I realised that I was in the tenth one

I realised that I was in the tenth one. I looked around, and noticed that there was a man stood in front of me, absolutely gobsmacked. It was none other, than the Doctor. He still looked at me, wide-eyed. "Ey' up Doctor! Don't worry, I'm not gonna do a Donna." I reassured. (what I meant was that I wasn't going to slap him around the face.

"What? How do you know my name?"

"I have my resources. Oh, and there's no need for "It's bigger on the inside malarkey"." I walked around, observing the console. It was amazing, not knowing how I ended up somewhere and why. "Oh, and don't worry I ain't gonna be no Rose. That'd be incest." I said, cringing in disgust.

"Incest?" He questioned, as he followed me around the TARDIS.

"Yeah you know that daughter you had, Jenny? Well, I'm her daughter, Grandpops." It was true. That was why I was really good at science. He then walked in front of me, causing me to stop. Sincerity lay bare against his kind facial features. He then hugged me, which surprised me. I stood there stiffly, not knowing what to say or do. After all, even though he was the only biological member of my family left, I still hadn't known him long. He released me and took a step back. He took his sonic screwdriver, and scanned me. His eyes widened at the realisation that I was telling the truth. "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor. What are you doing?" I male's voice said from behind us. I turned around, and looked upon none other than the Master. It was then he realised that I was there too. "Who is this?" He asked quizzically, as he made his way towards us. ""This" is called Athena Bastet, Master." I said sarcastically. His eyes widened at me saying his name.

He tilted his head, with a manic grin displayed on his face."Another play thing of yours, Doctor?"

"She is my granddaughter." He said, the words still sinking in. I walked over to the Master, and flicked him on the nose. He grasped his nose in pain and shock. "I am here in this room. Best remember that, don't want you meeting an untimely end. You get it? Coz' you're a Timelord?" I threatened, amused. His grin only widened. "I like her." He stated.

"How did you get here, Athena?" The Doctor asked.

"No idea! Isn't that exciting?" I exclaimed happily and excitedly.

My phone then went off with Fergalicious blaring. I laughed nervously, and answered he call. "Where are you?" Shiloh called, concerned.

"No where special. Just a box that is bigger on the inside." I said nonchalantly. I heard a squeal at the other end. "Can you get him to say that line?" I passed the phone to the Doctor. He picked it up. "Can you say "lets go" in French?" I asked. Confused, he said through the phone, "Allons-y?" There was yet another loud squeal. He then passed me the phone with a bemused expression."How is everyone fairing?" I asked

"Sylar and Maylene are missing." As she said this, a hole appeared in the floor. Out came Sylar, followed by Maylene. They looked bemused, as they looked around their surroundings. "Athena!" Maylene exclaimed. She ran over and hugged me tightly. Sylar then got up, and started staring at the Master and the Doctor. I looked over to the Doctor, quirking an eyebrow. "How should I know what's going on?" He said, raising his hands to add further emphasis his point. 

"This is Maylene and this is Sylar. Maylene,Sylar, this is the Doctor and this is the Master." I introduced, gesturing to each person. There was a confused silence for a few minutes. I went back to my phone, as Shiloh started yelling "are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine. Sylar and Maylene are here with me." I notified.

"I've gotta go and explain what happened to the rest of them. What did happen?" She inquired.

"I have no idea! It was some Alice in Wonderland shibaz!Anyway, speak to ya' later." She then hung up the phone. I put the phone in my pocket. I looked towards the Doctor and asked, "Can we stay here for awhile please?"

"Yes, of course." He replied. I licked my finger and raised it in the air, stating "We're in the Milky Way Galaxy. Cool." I walked around the console, observing all of the controls.

888

Third person POV

As Athena observed the TARDIS, Maylene made her way over to the Doctor, and tugged at his coat. He looked down quizzically when Maylene asked "Are you Athena's friend?"

"I'm her grandfather." He stated, smiling at her. She then started to hug him, which surprised him. She let go and approached the Master. She stopped a meter or so away from him. She looked up at him, and asked "Are you her friend?"

"Not necessarily." He answered. Sylar then asked both the Master and the Doctor "what are you?"

"Timelords." The Doctor replied.

"What abilities do you have?"

"Don't answer that!" Athena shouted, making her way over to them. She stepped in front Sylar, looking up at him. "You ain't gonna be doin' no killin'!" She exclaimed. He rolled his eyes, and looked at the console.

888

Athena's POV

 "Well, I'm hungry! Does anyone want anythin'?" I asked. Sylar, Maylene and the Doctor nodded. We made our way to the kitchen, as I went to the fridge and got out some ingredients. I mixed them all together and bunged them in the oven. It didn't take long for us to finish eating once we had done. I had no idea where the Master went, but I really wanted to read. "Grandpops, can I please go to the library?" He nodded. I quickly made my way to the library. As I went in I saw the Master sat down on a chair, staring into space. "Ey' up drummer boy." I greeted, as I made my way to the book case, and chose a book. I sat down next to him, and began to read. "Drummer boy?" He asked quizzically.

"The drums of war. You can still hear them, can't you." I replied, tapping the table in the familiar beat. His eyes widened, as he attempted to lung at me. I swiftly dodged, but in the process I fell on the floor. He was then above me, as he also fell. "How did you know!" He shouted angrily.

"I have my resources." I simply stated. I pushed him off me as I made my way out of the room. I sighed as I exited. As I was making my way down the winding corridors. On my way to the console, I heard yelling. Again, I sighed. I then made my way to the room. Sylar was currently being yelled at by the Doctor. "What's goin' on?" I exhaled.

"He wanted to look into the heart of the TARDIS! And he started trying to open it!" The Doctor accused. I then face-palmed. "Sylar, I think it's best if we head back. Come on Maylene." I said, grabbing her hand as I made a portal for us to go through. I walked through as Sylar joined me. As I arrived at the palace, I noticed Ciel, Sebastian, Alois and Claude were waiting. "Maylene, why don't you go to try and find Yui? And Sylar, please would you excuse me?" Sylar and Maylene nodded, going their separate ways. I then made my way to them, and inquired, "What's goin' on?"

"I want to play a game of cards with you." Ciel replied. Alois then made his way to me, and began to hug me. He looked up with a devilish smirk."Would you please join us?" He pleaded. I sighed, pulling him off me. I then followed them into the study. "You will be playing against Sebastian and Claude." Ciel informed me. I was rather surprised, as I expected to play with them. I nodded, as I sat down at a circular table. Claude and Sebastian sat down also. Sebastian had his rape face on, and Claude seemed as emotionless as ever. Ciel and Alois stood near them, so that they could observe the game. "Here are the terms of this game. If you win, you can do whatever you want with the other two. And if you lose, there is no objecting to it." Feeling in the mood to gamble (Kakegurui style), I accepted the terms. The game then began.