Seven

I made my way into the student lounge with Ethel, but we separated while she went to her friends and I went to mine. I walked over and sat on the couch beside Archie as he played on his phone. It was only the two of us at the moment. It wasn't awkward, but where the hell is everyone else.

I looked at Archie as he looked bored out of his mind as he played on his phone, making me roll my eyes. I stood up and laid on the couch, putting my feet in his lap as I used my arms as a pillow, my head facing the inner couch.

"You barely missed my dick" "In that case" I pulled my foot up and started to kick around while he struggled to get a hold on my foot. "Sweetpea, would you tell your girlfriend to stop trying to kick my dick" "No, because it'll make my day when she does it" I laughed before I sat up and sat up to see the Serpents now in, I moved couches and sat beside Sweetpea, who wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Kevin and the two girls came in, and Betty sat across from Sweetpea on the other couch, so I jumped up and fell in his lap "I missed you!" I sung as I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his hands on my back so I didn't fall onto the hard ground and pull him with me.

"We spent all day together yesterday!" he shouted, with a small laugh at the end. "I know but I missed my gay" he scoffed and I smiled before pulling away. "What were you guys doing yesterda anyways?" "I told you, Archiekins! We were looking for prom dresses" Veronica responded, and I nodded while I got off Kev's lap, before I sat back down beside my boyfriend.

"Did you find one?" Pea asked me, and I nodded while looking at him with a smile. "Yes, but you can't see until April" I said, making him roll his eyes at me. I quickly kissed his cheek before turning my head back to my friends. "Why are you and Ethel being so secretive about it?" Veronica asked, and I just shrugged a little "Because, we got a surprise for everyone" I said, and they were still confused but didn't push any further.

----

I made my way into the kitchen after sitting my bag on the counter top. I opened the fridge and pulled out two cream sodas and slid one to Archie while I grabbed the salsa I made last night. I sat it on the counter while Archie grabbed some tortilla chips and we sat down at the counter together.

We snacked on the salsa while we did our homework together, occasionally getting help from one another. I'm picking my dress up tomorrow after school, along with Ethel and we were gonna hide them in my closet. I had a huge walk in closet, and didn't use the back half, so we could shove them back there. We were also going to shop for our other things.

When I was done with my homework, the salsa was all gone so I stood up and put the stuff in the sink, and put the chips in the cupboard. I started to do the dishes when there was a knock on the door, "I got it" Archie said, and I heard his shoes tap away from the kitchen towards the front door.

I put the stuff on the strainer, and turned my head as I seen Sweetpea and Archie walk back into the kitchen. "Your home work is in my bag" I tell Sweetpea as I finish up the dishes, hearing the chairs shuffle around before it stopped. I dried my hands off on a towel before I walked over to the freezer and pulled out some chicken and sat it in the sink.

I turned around and seen the two boys doing homework, causing me to smile. Only for a second before I made my way up to my bedroom and came back down, sitting my laptop infront of them so they couldn't see what I was doing as I started to look at apartments.

I got accepted to Riverdale Community College, and I hadn't told anybody yet. But, I was going to go there before I decided to go anywhere else. I thought going to school in Texas with Moose would be cool, but I didn't want to leave, not now or ever. Riverdale is my home, and that's something that can't be taken away.

So, I decided to look into rent houses or apartments, and move into one with Sweetpea, and maybe bring Fangs in with us. There was a smile on my face, as I texted some of the people with rent houses. Tomorrow, I could go talk to Pop about getting a job there, but with the money my dad sent me monthly, that alone would cover bills. But, I wanted us to have extra money to have fun with.

While looking at houses, I couldn't stop thinking about having a family with Sweetpea. Having mini versions of us running around. Would we have twins, since I was a twin?

The future held so much for us, as we were both still so young. I couldn't help but look up from over my computer and watch Sweetpea doing his homework. Toni told me he never did it, but since I started to help him, he did.

I really fucking love him.