Thirteen-Prom

I stood in my bathroom as mom was doing my make up, Alice was doing Betty's, while Ethel's mom was doing hers also. Moms friends were doing Toni and Cheryl. Kevin was playing music and standing in his button up and boxers while taking photos of all of us, claiming it was bonding time. Nobody really cared, besides that fact I was only in underwear and a shirt black silk robe, just like Cheryl was in her underwear and a red silk robe. The others wore shorts and shirts, or or just shirts and underwear.

Whoever did our makeup, also did our hair for us. I watched as Alice put flowers into Betty's updo, and I smiled as I watched happily. I was happy to be sitting in here with my friends, and family as we got ready for a big event for us, our Senior Prom.

Kevin soon finished getting himself ready, before the girls were putting their dresses on. Mom put my necklace on me before Ethel and I ran out of my room, I ran to the banister "Hey! We're about to come down!" I shouted, causing the men to gather around and look up at me. My boyfriend is a smoke show, damn.

I smiled at them before I ran over to Ethel and we ran into my moms room, where our mothers stood. We heard some cheering as the others walked out per moms orders telling them it'd be a second so they could go ahead. My mom helped me get my dress on, not messing up my hair as she did so.

I ran my hands down my dress as I straightened it out a bit, hearing our mothers giggle at us. I looked at Ethel and smiled, grabbing a bit of her dress and holding it up "I love this on you" I tell her, before she blushed and compliments my own dress. There was a knock on the door, "Come on you sneaky women!" I heard Alice joke, causing us to laugh before my mom told her to go back down stairs, and then our mothers also did.

I looked at Ethel "Now or never" I said, and she smiled as I opened the door and took my first step out, my heels clicking softly as we started to walk. I glanced over the banister, to see my mom holding a camera up while nobody really paid much attention. We started walking down the stairs, me ahead of Ethel and we were just far enough to not step on each others dresses.

"Wow" I heard Moose breath out as soon as he noticed, and I smiled as we kept walking. "That makes sense as to why they were so secretive" I heard Kevin whisper, and I chuckled a little. I walked out of the way as Ethel finally got down the steps. Moose was the first to come over, and he looked between our dresses, before bending down to kiss Ethel's cheek, making me smile. I looked up just as Sweetpea walked over to me. I stuck my hands out as he took them, and he smiled before leaning down to kiss the side of my head as he pulled me into his chest.

I smiled as we hugged, and watched my mom take our photo. "Corsage and boutineers, kids!" Alice said, before she ran to our freezer, causing my mom and Ethel's to follow her. I looked up to Sweetpea, as he was already staring down at me. "I can't wait to marry you" I blushed as a huge smile spread across my face, and he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

After a few more seconds, mom gave us our corsage and boutinner, and everyone was taking photos as we got them put on us. I put Sweetpea's boutineer on him, just before he grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to look at him. "I love you" he said before kissing me, I smiled as I kissed him back, before pulling away, "I love you too" I said as he smiled bigger.

"Who knew Sweetpea was such a softie" I heard Jughead say, causing some of our friends to laugh, but Sweetpea ignored him as he stared down at me, as I smiled back at him. After a few more seconds, my mother declared we all take photos so we decided to go outside. I picked the bottom of my dress up as I carried it outside with me.

I took a photo with Pea, before one with Moose and Archie. I took one with mom, Fred, Moose, and Archie, then just Fred and mom. Soon we were in group photos, and I was standing between Fangs and Pea for one, before Toni said one with just Serpents. I took one with just girls, which was nice, then the boys took one together.