Five-Christmas Eve

Christmas break started last Friday, and Moose got here Sunday night. It was Christmas Eve today, and I was at Sweetpea's trailer while Fangs was at the Wrym because he wanted to play pool.

Sweetpea was using my stomach as a pillow while I played with his hair. We were laying in his bed, listening to music. My eyes fell to my purse on the floor, thinking about his gift. I had gotten him a black and gold switch blade with the day we first started to date, back in March. We had talked about it, and decided we didn't want to think about while we were broke up, so pretend it never happened.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink, do you want something baby girl?" "Yeah, please" I answerred while he stood up, and made his way out of the room. I scurried up and grabbed my purse before I sat back down indian style while I pulled the black box out, it had a ruby red ribbon tied around it. I tossed my purse back on the floor beside my shoes, just as I heard Pea walking back in.

I looked up as he came in and smiled as he carried two cups of the tea I made earlier. He handed me one before sitting down by me. As he did, I put the box in his lap, causing him to look at it because smiling. "In that case" he said before reaching over me into the bed side table and pulling out a light pink velvet box. I smiled as I slowly opened it, revealing a gorgeous ring, with a small paper tapped to the top 'My Promise' it had typed across it.

"It's a promise ring," he said as he moved over and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against his chest, "My promise that I'll marry you and give you all the babies you want" I giggled before I pulled it out and slid it on my finger "I love i...

"It's a promise ring," he said as he moved over and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against his chest, "My promise that I'll marry you and give you all the babies you want" I giggled before I pulled it out and slid it on my finger "I love it" I said as I leaned up to kiss him softly. After a second we pulled away and he rested his head on mine. "I love you" "I love you too baby girl," I kissed his cheek "Now open it!" I said, pointing to the box in his lap.

He chuckled before pulling away from me, and pulling the ribbon off. He pulled the top of the box off and smiled while pulling it out "Open it" I said eagerly "Okay okay" he said laughing before clicking the blade out, and looking at the blade, before flipping it over and seeing the engraving.

 He pulled the top of the box off and smiled while pulling it out "Open it" I said eagerly "Okay okay" he said laughing before clicking the blade out, and looking at the blade, before flipping it over and seeing the engraving

He ran his thumb across the blade before closing it and leaning over to kiss my cheek "Thank you baby" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, before crawling into his lap, facing him as I straddled his lap. He gave me a smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I rested my head on his shoulder as my arms went around his neck. "I'm back! I hope you guys aren't fucken!" I heard Fangs shout as the front door opened. I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed Sweetpea's Serpent tattoo before sitting up straight "Come find out!" I shouted, as Sweetpea rested his head agaisnt my boobs. "Nah, I'm alright, still not over last time!" "I told you to stay out!" Sweetpea shouted, making me roll my eyes.

-----

I was sitting with Sweetpea and Fangs on the couch while we watched Nightmare Before Christmas. The movie was half way over when there was a knock on the door, "I got it" Sweetpea said as he slowly stood up and stretched before making hsiw ay to the door. "Oh, hey Mrs.Andrews, did you need Caden?" "I told you a hundred times to call me Marie, Sweetpea! And no, it's fine, I brought the three of you some lunch" at the sound of my moms voice I got up and made my way over, peaking under Sweetpea's arm as he held the door wide open.

"Hey momma" I said, slightly scaring Sweetpea. "Hey baby, here! I made some lunch for you kids" I took the red and clear plastic containers from her hands. "When should I expect you home?" "A few more hours probably" I replied before leaning out to kiss her cheek. "I'll let you kids countine with your day, just thought I'd bring you guys something while I was out" I smiled "Thanks mom" I replied before she nodded and turned around, walking to her car.

Sweetpea closed the door as I sat the containers on the counter. I opened them to see it was some chicken alfredo pasta. I handed Sweetpea one of them before I grabbed some forks from their drawers and made my way out, sitting one in Fangs lap before I sat back down.

As the three of us finished the movie and ate, it was eventually starting to get darker before I said bye to the boys and left.

When I got home, I made my way inside quickly out of the cold weather. I made my way up to my bedroom, where I kicked my shoes off before putting my purse on the door knob and making my way to Moose's room, where I knocked on the door. After a second of shuffling, it opened "Can you help me carry my gifts down?" I asked, and he nodded before we went to my bedroom and I handed him the gifts from my closet.

We carried the gifts down together, not talking until I sat my arm full down and took the ones from him. "Can I tell you something?" he asked, and I looked up at him as I bent down, putting the gifts under the tree "Whats up?" I asked, and he sighed, "I got Ethel a promise ring, but I'm nervous. What if she doesn't want one?" I smiled up at my brother, "She cares about you dumbass" I said simply, as he rolled his eyes.

"She'll love it, look Sweets got me one too" I said, holding my hand out to him as he looked at it. "That's way cooler then the one I got her! Her's is the infinity sign with the heart and its all silver" I rolled my eyes "And that suits her, dumby. When you seen it, you thought of her. Boom" I said standing up and grabbing his shoulders. "She's going to love it, now yo've been away from her too long go back up to your room with her" I said and he kissed my forehead before he went bounding up the stairs.