Fourteen

We returned to school Monday, and everything was going well. We got word that Betty was Validictorian and Saluditoran was another girl that Ethel hung out with, but we didn't really know her too well. Sweetpea and I told Fangs about the house, and he said he would be happy to come move in with us, so now they were starting to look for someone that wanted to buy their trailer.

We graduate in less then a month, and it was all starting to settle in. Mom said her and I had to go look for a graduation dress, and Toni would be joining us since she was my best friend. We were going next Tuesday. Archie got accepted to the same College as Moose on a Football scholarship and he would be trying to room with him.

Everyone got their letters in now, and we all spoke about who was going where. Archie got a Football scholarship to Texas, so Ethel and himself are going to College with Moose. Betty, Jughead, Toni, and myself all are going to Riverdale's community college. Kevin was going to an art school in California, Sweetpea and Fangs didn't apply to any other school, because they didn't care.

But, either way we were just as supportive as we were with Cheryl not going anywhere. Mom and Alice were planning a big Gradation party for us in our back yard, which most of us didn't care.

But, right now I was sitting in the student lounge, in Kevin's lap with my arms around his neck as I cried. At the moment, it was just him, Betty, Archie, an myself. Betty was crying too as she was resting in his side, my legs over her lap as we cried on him. Archie was reaching over and rubbing Kev's shoulder.

"Whats going on in here?" I heard Jughead ask as the four serpents came in, but I didn't bother to move. "Kevin-uh, he's going to California for school, the girls are sad" I tilted my head to Archie "I watched you whipe your eyes too" I defended as my voice cracked before I put my head back in Kev's shoulder.

"You guys act like I'll be gone forever!" Kevin said with a smile, and I looked at him "You'll probably find a super hot boyfriend, and elave us for good, it's California it's all hot guys" I told him. "I don't know if I should be offended or not" I heard Sweetpea whisper, and I smiled as I looked up at him. "What happens if you do find a boyfriend and he doesn't wanna come home with you? Then you have to move there and we'll never see you again" Betty said, setting up to look at Kevin.

"Then he's not right if he isn't willing to come back to my girls in Riverdale" I wrapped my arms around his neck "Awe! We're your girls!" I said as I kissed his cheek, making Betty hug him too as he laughed. "Besides you guys, my dad is here" I smiled as I moved to straddle his lap as I hugged him again "My best boyfriend" I sung as I moved us left and right with my head in his chest.

"Uh-Caden" I pulled back, and he cocked an eye brow at me "You're such a bottom" I said before leaning on him again, hearing some of our friends laugh. After a second I got up and walked over to sit on my boyfriends lap, and he smiled at me. "I think I'm supposed to be jealous, but I can't be, because I mean... It's Kevin" I rolled my eyes before kissing his cheek.

As we sat there, talking about College things, I couldn't help but think how quickly we all grew up. "Oh yeah, I seen you guys are selling your trailer, whats that about?" Jughead said, pointing between Fangs and Sweetpea. "Caden found us three a house" Fangs said, and I smiled and proudly followed up with "We're moving in, in June."

---

Sweetpea and I were in my bedroom, while he laid on my bed playing on his phone, and I was packing up the things from my wall, like my photos, drawings, wall art, decorations, things like that. I glanced at him while sitting a photo frame in the box, and he had a giant smile on his face while he typed away on his phone, annd scrolled.

He had his dog tag in his teeth as he moved it back and fourth. I'm still confused on how the fuck I got so lucky with this man.