Four

I sat in Sweetpea's lap in the student lounge while all of our friends came in and sat around. "Caden, are you guys coming with us to see the christmas lights? We're going Christmas eve" I looked at Sweetpea, and he shrugged, but I turned back to Veronica "Yeah, but Moose and Ethel will be with us too" I replied. "So, all of us couples?" she asked.

"Not me or Cheryl, we're going to stay in" I leaned back into Sweetpea as everyone spoke. Sweetpea wrapped his arms around my waist, and I put mine over his as we sat there. "I can't wait to graduate with you guys" I said with a small chuckle. "I couldn't imagine graduating with anybody else besides my best friends" Betty said and I smiled at her.

---

My head rested on Sweetpea's bare chest as I panted, trying to catch my breath while he did the same, with his arms wrapped around my bare back. My bed sheet was on top of our lower halfs since I covered us a second before laying down. "I love you" I smiled "I love you too Sweetpea" I said before closing my eyes.

After I finally caught my breath, I weakly stood up and pulled on Pea's shirt and my underwear before scurring to the bathroom. When I finished, I walked back to my room as Pea was doing his pants up before going to the bathroom. I laid back down on the bed. After a minute, I heard my door closing and looked to see Sweetpea, a smile falling straight on my face before he laid down beside me, face down.

I rolled over a bit and wrapped my arm around his back as we laid there. There was a sudden knock on my door, causing me to sit up "Yeah!?" "Archie's at Veronica's, and Fred and me are doing to do some shopping!" "Have fun!" I replied before flopping back down.

"Caden" "Yes, Sweets?" "I love you" he said as he turned his head to look at me, I smiled and leaned over to kiss him quickly "I love you too, but can we go get something to drink" "I don't wanna get up" I rolled my eyes "Just lay on the couch" I said as I stood up and made my way over to the door.

I heard his feet hit the ground as I opened my bedroom door and started walking down the stairs. When I got to the bottom, I made my way into the kitchen quickly, Sweetpea not far behind me. I opened the fridge door and pulled out a min gatorade before stepping out of the way for Sweets to get something. While he got a drink, I opened the bottle and started to drink from it.

When he moved form the fridge, I opened the door back up and started searching for something to eat. "Call in Pops and I'll go pick it up" Sweetpea said as he kissed my temple. I looked up at him and tippy toed while puckering my lips, he chuckled before kissing my lips.

I quickly ran up to my room and called in an order to Pop before I made my way back down stairs to the living room where Sweetpea was laying on the couch, face up. I walked over and sat beside his head, causing him to move his head in my lap as he played on his phone.

I played with his hair as I turned the tv on. "I need my shirt so I can go get the food" I looked down at him "Fine" I said as I reached down, lifting it from under my butt and lifting it over my head, causing him to laugh before he put the shirt over my chest. "Go put a shirt on" I let out an annoyed sigh before getting up and heading up towards my bedroom, where I grabbed one of Moose's old hoodies and slipped it over my body, as it looked like a dress.