Eleven

I clocked out of work at 11:00 pm and I was walking out to my car, where I put my things in the passenger seat before I backed out of my parking spot and started driving towards my house. In tips I had made a little over $150, which was really good. But it was also a Saturday so it made sense. One of the girls asked if she could pick up my shift tomorrow so she could get some extra cash, and I gave it to her. Now, I won't go in until Thursday.

I grabbed my things when I got to the house, and made my way in doors. "Hey sweetie! There's a plate with your name on it in the microwave!" I heard mom from the living room. I made my way toward her voice, where her, Fred, and Archie were watching a movie. I didn't say anything, instead I made my way into the kitchen where I dropped my purse on the counter along with my hoodie, and kicked my shoes off.

I walked to the microwave and opened it, before I turned it on, and grabbed a cream soda from the fridge. I jumped up to sit on the counter when it beeped that it was done, I pulled it out and grabbed a fork from the drawer before I leaned against the wall, letting my feet dangle off the side as I started to eat the salsbury steak, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.

I closed my eyes and leaned back as I chewed on the meat. "Enjoying yourself?" I looked up to see Archie. "I work around greasy food all day, and thats what I have to eat all day, so yes" I said before shoving potatoes into my mouth. "I think we need to talk about things" I rolled my eyes, "Can I just eat first? Thanks" I said, not letting him answer before I shoved more food into my mouth.

He put his hands up defensivly before walking out. I leaned my head back again while I ate.

When I finished, I texted Archie I was finished before I started to wash my plate off. "Well first, I'm sorry about how I acted, Betty and Kevin sat me down and talked about it earlier to explain that Veronica was in the wrong" I turned the water off and turned to him, leaning against the sink. "I'm also sorry for everything I called you, but we're step siblings we're going to fight" "I know, but at least understand the story before you try to blame anyone" I said.

"And next time- if there is one, hopefully not, then I'll let you tell me first. But I can't stand not talking to my best friend anymore" I nodded my head, as he walked over and wrapped his arms around my head to hug me, and I wrapped mine around his waist as we hugged.