Fifteen-Graduation-May

I took in a deep breath before I started to walk across the stage, hearing cheers for me as I shook Wheaterbee's hand and took the diploma, before turning to the camera and smiling. After a second, I walked off the stage, where my class sponsor handed me my seven dark blue roses. I quickly took one to my mom, Fred, Moose, my dad, Alice, Mary, and Fp, giving them all one.

As I made my way back to my seat, I seen Reggie sitting with his friends in the stands, he waved at me but I ignored him as I made my way to stand beside a blonde boy, and a brunette girl that I had been talking to the whole graduation. After a few more people, Wheaterbee went back to the microphone "As we play a slideshow of the Senior Class one more time, they will have their class song play and we'll do caps! May I give you, Riverdale Class of 2020!" he said as We're All In This Together by High School Music started to play, all of us getting in a circle together, as I stood ith one arm around Betty, and my other on my cap while Sweetpea stood by me.

As we stood in a group, some of the more popular boys started to bark like dogs, because, we'll always be Bull Dogs. The rest of us soon joined in before throwing our caps into the air. As we did, Sweetpea pulled me up and gave me a kiss, as I smiled and cupped his cheeks.

When we pulled away, everyone was cheering while picking up our caps, and I got mine as Betty handed it over. Everyone started to rush to family, or rush outside. I grabbed Pea's hand as I took off running out the back door, walking around to the front where I seen all of our friends and their families in a circle. I walked behind Pea and jjumped up on his back as he held my thighs.

We walked over as I stayed on his back. "Pictures!" Alice cheered, causing me to get down and the now graduates gett into a group. I unzipped my gown to get an air flow into my dress as I was sweating out any liquid in my body. I wrapped one arm around Betty as we huddled in together, feeling Pea press against my back as we took a photo.

We were taking more photos, when I was now on Archie's back, trying to not fall and die. I had my legs wrapped around his waist, my heels in his stomach while he held me up by the back of my knees. I watched my mom slap a hand over her mouth as she stared behind me. I pushed it away, as I quickly noticed Reggie behind her, with some of his friends as if he were waiting. He looked upset, but I didn't care.

"Can I put her down now!?" Archie asked, making me laugh before jumping down. "Come look!" mom said, holding her camera up. I quickly ran over, and looked at it, laughing until I looked behind me, to see Sweetpea giving thumbs up while he was..

My head shot up and I seen Sweetpea still down on one knee, with a midnight blue velvet box in his hand, and a giant smile on his face. I laughed as I tried to supress myself from crying, but I ended up crying anyway as I made my way over, where he stood up and I wrapped my arms around his middle while he wrapped around my neck.

 I laughed as I tried to supress myself from crying, but I ended up crying anyway as I made my way over, where he stood up and I wrapped my arms around his middle while he wrapped around my neck

"You're stupid" I said as I laughed, his chest rumbled as he laughed. "Is this a yes?" I looked up at him and nodded as I kept crying, and I felt him kiss me, as I kissed back. "I love you" I said as he whipped my tears away with the bottom of his shirt. "I love you too" he said as he reached down to grab my hand, and slid the engagment ring on my finger.

"I told you she'd say yes!" I heard Fangs shout, and watched Sweetpea give him the finger as I laughed. "Did you like it!? Toni and I helped pick it out!" Betty said as she hugged me, and I nodded while hugging her back, before I hugged Toni. "Where's my ring, Toni" "We'll get there, don't worry" I laughed at the couple before hugging Cheryl around her neck.

"For clarification, I could have told him no" I looked at Moose "Are all of you just taddling on me!?" Sweetpea asked, and I laughed before turning to him, and pulling him down to kiss him again.

---

I stood with Kevin, Betty, Toni, and Cheryl in my backyard at our graduation party, while Kev looked at the ing on my hand and I drank a cream soda. My promise ring was upstairs now in my bedroom since I took it off to put this one on. Nothing could top this surprise, ever.

I was given graduation gifts, jsut like everyone else, but mine were all up in my bedroom. As dumb and cheesy as it sounded, my favorite by far was the ring on my finger. As a wedding, the brides father pays for it while the groom himself pays for the honeymoon. Dad hasn't really talked much about it when we do talk, but I'd catch him and ask before he left which will probably be soon...

As I laughed about Kevin saying he might steal Sweetpea from me, I felt arms wrap around my waist. "I like you Keller, but you're not my type" I laughed as Kevin rolled his eyes before asking Betty something, while I leaned back against Pea. I couldn't imagine being anywhere besides here with my best friends, my family, and my fiance.

Soon, it was getting late and families were starting to leave. I was standing beside Cheryl and Toni, talking about the type of wedding, weather wise, that I wnated. "I actually have always liked a fall wedding, it's my favorite season" I said, as I felt a hand on my lower back I turned my head to see my dad. "I'm gonna head out, sweetie. Gotta be back in the office by Monday" It's literally only fucking friday... o-fucken-kay

I nodded "I'll walk you outside" I said as I excused ymself from my friends before looping my arm around my dads and we made our way through the house and outside. "Soo" I started, "That so usually means you want something" I rolled my eyes. "You seen it, Pea asked me to marry him" I said, and he let out a low grunt.

"What about it" "And the brides father pays for the wedding" I said, and he stopped, turning to me. "No" "What the hell do you mean no?" I asked, removing my arm from his as we stood in my yard. "I'm not paying for a wedding that I don't approve of" "Don't approve of? Are you kidding me!?" "Do not raise your voice at me young lady. But no, I will not be paying for the wedding between you and a delinquient" "He's far from a delinquient!" I shouted.

"What did I just tell you about raising your voice at me! I am your father and you will not shout at me!" "What is going on out here!?" I heard Alice's voice, and figured most people had come up here from our shouting. "Talking to my daughter, Alice, is that a problem!?" "You don't have a daughter" I said while starting to move back. "I am your father, little girl! I raised you!" "You didn't do shit! Mose of my memories of being "raised" are Fp, and Fred, and Mom, and Alice, and Mary! Not you!"

"What are you two fighting about? Neighbours are starting to come see the show" Fp said, "He thinks Sweetpea is a delinquent so he won't pay a dime in the wedding like the father is supposed to" "Your damn right I won't have my daughter ruin her life" I shook my head, as Fred opened his mouth. "You're right, Caden, the father pays. So, I'm going to" I looked to the group of people, as everyone that was still here stood, and Fred had his hands in his front pockets, giving me a smile.

I smiled back before turning to the man that mother married first "Don't be surprised when you don't get an invitation, and when you aren't the one walking me down the isle" I said as I turned and quickly made my way over to Fred, where I wrapped my arms around his torso, and he moved his around my shoulders.

I heard a car door slam, before the engine hummed and it got distant as he drove away. I looked up as Alice and mom were rushing everyone back into the back yard, besides Fred and myself. I looked up at Fred "Are you sure" I asked, and he looked down at me with a smile "You're my daughter, you've always been my daughter, weather I was married to your mom or just your god father, you're my baby" I smiled as I put my head in his chest again, with a big smile on my face.