Nineteen

I got a job at Fred's construction site, being his office assistant, and Sweetpea and Fangs were gonna come work for him soon. Right now I was picking up food for everyone on site today, which was only 13 guys, and I even got me some. They wanted Pops, and had a list with their money for it. I walked in, carrying one of Pops boxes wtih bags of food, where I sat down at my desk and started to seperate it before writing their names on sticky notes and putting it ontop of their burgers.

I made my way outside and called them all inside to eat before I ran and sat at my desk and ate my own burger. "Thank you, Caden" Fred said before he leaned over and pressed a kiss to the side of my head, and I smiled "Thank you, Fred, for the job" I said, and he smiled as he stood by me, eating his own food.

Everyone said a thank you before they made their way back outside after eating, and I started to clean up the office. I played music from my phone as I did so, hearing Paradise City by Guns N' Roses. I hummed along as I cleaned before making my way back to set down at my desk.

---

When I made my way home, Fangs and Sweetpea beat me there. I walked into the kitchen and started to look at something for dinner, before I decided to make a sandwhich and make my way to the living room, setting down beside Pea on the loveseat as I ate my food.

"How was work?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I nodded "It was good, easy" I said before finishing up my food. We were watching Family Guy as I kicked my boots off and laid into Pea's side while the two boys talked. I decided to go grab the box of wedding stuff my mom brought me, and look through it. So I ran to my bedroom and brought the box into the living room, where I sat on the floor between Pea's legs and started to look through the books, occasionally writing things in my own notebook.

"What colors are the wedding?" Fangs asked as he sat up to look at my notebook, as Pea looked over my shoulder at it. "Since it's fall we were doing yellows and reds weren't we?" Sweetpea asked as he grabbed the notebook, "Yes" I responded smiple as I flipped in another book.

"What color am I wearing?" "Betty and you are wearing yellow, while the groomsmen and bridesmaids are gonna wear red" Sweetpea said and I smiled. "I almost forgot I was walking with Betty" Fangs said as he reached over to take the notebook from Pea "Do not ruin that notebook" I threatened before looking in a magazine at wedding dresses. "We have to wear boutineers again?" I nodded as I turned the page.

"Who all are you having in the wedding?" Fangs asked as he sat my notebook down by my feet. "Well obviously us four, then Fred is walking me, here just-" I said as I opened the notebook to a different page and shown him everyone in it. "Are you guys taking engagment photos and stuff soon?" "Yeah, we're meeting Toni tomorrow right?" "Yes, at noon" I replied as I took the notebook and started to scribble in it.