NEW FANFIC (and more lol)

Kerttu de Koskinen's Selection has finally arrived. She won't have to deal with pesky rebels, only aiding her mother with a country on the rise. Will the daughter of Eadlyn and Erik/Eikko find true love?

 Will the daughter of Eadlyn and Erik/Eikko find true love?

Check it out!

And another story I am writing right now is "Rhonda & Alex".  

Synopsis: This is a story of two high schoolers, each with similar issues but present themselves to the world in very different ways. This is a story of a boy and a girl who have to sit together in history class. This is a story of a part of life less talked about: what drives them to express themselves. And its funny (hopefully lol), quirky, youthful, has a hint of romance, and a little bit of charm. Rhonda and Alex

 Rhonda and Alex

And the first in my trilogy, "Datvari: Love" is complete NOW! Check it out if you want romance, sci-fi, and fantastical creatures (not beasts lol). 

Sypnosis: I am not who you think I am. I am not a budding human, very confused about the world around them and secretly complaining about it all the time. I am a Datvari, a kicka race that lives on Stram, or Mars in your world. I'm writing about what happened to me in the last five years of my life. It all starts when a human sees me. And not just any human, Rhys. The human I have been protecting since birth. Then things get crazy!

 Then things get crazy!

**Thank you for all of the love you guys have shown this story. It meant the world to me and I will never forget it. For all of you who suggested those amazing ideas for fanfics, they're coming! Thank you for commenting, thank you for being awesome, and I wish you ultimate happiness, love, and fearlessness.**