PROLOGUE

HEART AND SOUL
TAEKOOK FF
Made by: MarshmallowSahnielle

VIGNETTE:
One of the most familiar romance in Greek Mythology about the most beautiful mortal on Earth was known by all that made Aphrodite jealous of his beauty.

So he sent his son — the God of Sensual Love, down to earth to make the Prince of Greece fall in love with the most hideous creature in the world.

However, it turned out that Eros fell in love with the prince so he hid his identity because he was a god and also the fact that he was the son of Aphrodite — the one who ordered him to punish the prince.

But how long until the prince find out?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I have to tell you this beforehand to prevent something bad happen. I am already in Grade 10 and our English teacher taught us about some Greek and Norse Mythologies but I love Greek Mythology the most because my best friend influenced me to read the whole Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series and Heroes of Olympus Series that made me even more interested in Greek Mythology.

I started to read one of Rick Riordan's books titled "Percy Jackson and the Greek Heroes" last summer. My favorite is "Psyche and Eros"  but I hadn't read about the love story of Hades and Persephone but I did read it on Google.

Okay, now let's talk about the story. I will not copy the whole plot of the story of Psyche and Eros. I want this to be more interesting (I hope).  If I ever have the same story with the others, it's just pure coincidence. I have no intention to copy other stories— I only get inspired to motivate me to make a story in my own way, differently.

I may in to Top Tae and Bottom Kook but I wanna try the other way around.

Remember, English is not my first language and no Korean honorifics will happen in this story since this is Greek Mythology Alternate Universe.

Since I'm sixteen going on to seventeen, I'll write it in 16+ or in 17+ so no full smut yet (sorry) because, I' M So puRe. 😂

Let's go to the story now~

MarshmallowSahnielle