🌹 Breakfast & Roses🌹

The next morning came, the sunlight shone in the chamber where the lovers were sleeping with their naked bodies tangling to each other, covered in white silky sheet. (😏)

The god of love fluttered his eyes opened and rubbed them with the back of his hand, letting out soft groan. He looked down and instantly smiled at his beautiful husband sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He kissed the side of his head and whispered to his ear softly, "I love you". Jungkook sat up and stretched his body and his wings before standing up and wore his robe that was on the floor.

He lifted his hand and a red rose appeared on his opened-palm out of thin air. He put it on the bedside table.

Jungkook caressed his hair and then he walked out of the chambers to prepare a special breakfast for his beloved before he left.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Taehyung faced the other way expecting his mysterious lover was there but as he placed his arm on the sheets, it was empty. He opened his eyes and pouted. He sat up and suddenly laid back down as he felt a pain on his bottom. "Agh!" He yelped as he caressed his bottom, soothing the pain.

There was a knock on the door and the young prince slowly sat up as he hissed in pain. "Come in!" He said and the door opended with a creak.

The cart filled with breakfast strolled in and went to a stop at the side of the bed where Taehyung is.

"Good morning, young prince! How was your sleep?" The invisible servant asked. The prince smiled and nodded. "It felt wonderful." He said as he remembered what happened last night making blush. He looked at the breakfast and slightly drooled over them.

 He looked at the breakfast and slightly drooled over them

"Wow! Did you make these?" Taehyung asked as he eyed the breakfast

"Wow! Did you make these?" Taehyung asked as he eyed the breakfast. He then picked up the strawberry and ate it.

"It's not me, young prince. It was your husband." After hearing that, Taehyung nearly choked on his strawberry. "Jungkook made these?" The invisible servant chuckled. "Master is really talented." He commented and the prince couldn't help but smile as his heart fluttered.

"I shall let you enjoy your breakfast alone." It said and left the chamber.

The prince ate the breakfast happily since his husband made them just for him. Then at the corner of his eye, he spotted something red. He looked at the bedside table to see a red rose lying there with its beauty.

 He looked at the bedside table to see a red rose lying there with its beauty

He picked it up and smelled the heavenly scent, making him smile even wider.

"Jungkook is so sweet."

Taehyung may not know what he looks like but he didn't doubt that his mysterious husband could be that lovable towards him.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Night came and the sounds of chirping of crickets played. Jungkook came back and landed on the balcony. He spotted Taehyung sitting on their bed with his back facing him as he brushed his hair with the hairbrush.

He smiled and sat behind him with his muscular arms around the prince. Taehyung smiled and leaned against the warm chest behind him.

"Thank you for today, Jungkook. You make me feel so happy." He said and Jungkook kissed his hair.

"Seeing you smiling makes my day and I don't want that to disappear." The god said as he rubbed the prince's arm with his thumb. "I love you, my dear." He whispered on his ear making the prince shiver. "I love you too." Taehyung replied back.

They both laid down, Jungkook spooning Taehyung and they both drifted off to sleep.

A/n: Sorry for the late update! 😭 The research paper fried my brain and I got sick after the oral defense.