🌞Sun and Moon🌝

A short chapter of J-Hope and Youngjae. :3

There are two gods who were born and their mother was a titaness, Leto. One was a sun god and one was a moon god. They were twins and both were good at archery.

The sun god, Apollo was the happiest god and gave hope

The sun god, Apollo was the happiest god and gave hope. He likes to make everyone smile including to the mortals.

And here's Artemis, the young twin of Apollo

And here's Artemis, the young twin of Apollo. He is also the happiest god too.

That's they're called the happy twins. They both, most of the time, argued in who's the best in shooting arrows and compete each other in the archery range to show off.

"Apollo, it's time to rise the sun. " A deep voice echoed in the throne room and the said person stopped playing his lyre. "Youngjae, I thought I told you to call me Hoseok. We're best brothers, right? " Hoseok said happily and put down his lyre. "Sorry, I got used to call everyone by their god names. " Youngjae said while scratching his head, smiling sheepishly.

"I already set the moon, you know. It's your turn to rise the sun." The youngest said and Hoseok nodded. He got up from his throne and walked down the steps. "Once I'm back, let's go to the archery range. " He said with a smile and Youngjae nodded. "Sure, if I win, you'll go and visit that big python you defeated. " He smirked to see the sun god shuddered. "I hate that snake. " He mumbled and looked at his brother. "Fine, but if I win, you must date a nymph. Youngjae huffed and crossed his arms. " You know that I can't. " Hoseok then grabbed his shoulders. "Come on, it's just one friendly date. " He then gave him a puppy eyes which was Younjae's weakness. "Fine."

Hoseok smiled and ruffled his hair. "Very good and I'm heading off. " He said and walked out of the throne room.

The sun god walked out of the palace and saw his golden chariot, shining with magnificence. He went on his golden chariot and sped off.

"It's time to rise the sun. "