💜 New Life 💜

Taehyung saw the Temple of Aphrodite from the distance, feeling excited to see his husband, Jungkook again after all the difficulties he's facing.

He looked down to his swollen stomach and caressed it. "He'll be happy to see you too, little one." He whispered to his unborn child.

He continued to walk to the temple with the box in his hands.

Suddenly, Taehyung halted and looked down at his torn dirty robe. He pouted as he saw the holes of the skirt of the robe. He then touched his blond hair and felt them messy. "Ugh! I look messy." He said and looked down at the box that has a piece of Persephone's beauty inside.

The prince felt tempted to open it. Then, he looked back down at his robe.

"I guess.... I can have a little bit of his beauty so that Jungkook won't be too worried." He said to himself and carefully sat down on the grass. Taehyung then slowly opened the box and everything went black.

💀 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Jimin was in his garden that his husband gave to him. He was humming as he picked some roses and put them in the basket.

Yoongi was just in the gazebo, sitting down, enjoying his tea as he stared at his beautiful Persephone.

Jimin stood up and went to the gazebo, putting the basket down full of red and white roses.

"So, you didn't really give what Seokjin wanted, huh?" Yoongi said and Jimin sat down on his lap, playing with his husband's dark hair.

"Seokjin is being a nuisance lately so I decided to give him something that could surprise him." Jimin said, smiling innocently. Yoongi chuckled and kissed his chubby cheek.

"I'm glad I chose you." He said and buried his nose on Jimin's neck, smelling his floral scent.

Jimin hummed in response, smirking at the idea of giving Seokjin some beauty rest for awhile.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Jungkook tempted to escape from the temple when his father left to Olympus for a Summer Solstice meeting with the other Olympian gods.

He scanned the area to find his husband. He saw a figure lying on the ground and he decided to take a look.

As Jungkook got a better look on the figure, his eyes widened in terror as he saw Taehyung, who was dead asleep with a box opened beside his limp hand.

Jungkook kneeled down in front of Taehyung. "Taehyung?" He called out as he reached his hand out to him and quickly retracted it back. "A sleep curse." Jungkook quickly hovered his hand over his husband's face. He willed the dark magic out of his body and his his husband started to fluttered his eyes open.

Taehyung blinked for awhile and his eyes widened to see Jungkook right in front of him.

"Jungkook." He mumbled and tackled him in a tight hug, tears started to fall. Jungkook hugged back and kissed his forehead.

"Oh my love, thank goodness! You're okay." Jungkook whispered on his golden locks and Taehyung smiled on his neck, snuggling in his warmth he yearned for.

They pulled away slightly and pressed their foreheads together. Taehyung cupped his face and rubbed his smooth cheek, to assure himself that his husband is here, right in front of him.

"My love, wanna spend the rest of your life with me?" Jungkook asked softly as he rubbed his sides.

Taehyung pulled back and looked at him confused. "But, Jungkook, you're a god and I'm just a mortal. I die when I grow old." He said.

"There's another way, but will you?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Yes." He answered.

Without another thought, Jungkook picked Taehyung up in a bridal style, making him yelp in surprise.

Jungkook spreaded his white wings and Taehyung couldn't help but awed on the beauty. His husband then flew up with him.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked as he tightly held on to Jungkook, afraid to fall.

"Olympus." Jungkook answered and Taehyung looked ahead to see a Greek palace that was surrounded by clouds. "Wow!" Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes full of wonder and amazement, making him look adorable in Jungkook's eyes. He couldn't but kiss his cheek and Taehyung blushed at the gesture.

Jungkook landed in the center of the throne room, interrupting the meeting. Taehyung looked at the gods and shyly hid his face on Jungkook's neck and his hand on his swollen stomach. 

"Eros, what are you doing here?" Kris asked, looking at the couple - a god and a mortal who were supposed to be forbidden to be together, but they seem to be attached to each other.

"Zeus, make my husband a god and bless our marriage." His requests made Taehyung looked at him, dumbfounded with wide eyes. Jungkook just looked down and smiled at him, he then looked back up to the King of Olympus with determination. "I know gods and mortals can't have pure love like normal couple would but I love the Prince of Greece so much and I'm proud to call him mine." Taehyung felt tears build up in his eyes, feeling touched by his words.

"And it would be break my heart to see him slowly fading so I want us to last for eternity." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and snuggled on Jungkook affectionately. 

Kris rubbed his chin and nodded. "I guess I'll make an exemption. Very well, Eros." Kris said. Seokjin opened his mouth, about to protest but then, Kris looked at him with death glare making the god of beauty shut up.

He then looked at the sun god, Hoseok. "Apollo, give Taehyung Kim an ambrosia." Kris ordered and Hoseok obliged, standing up from his throne, approaching to the couple.

Jungkook put Taehyung down but still had his hand around his waist to support him since he's still weak from the sleep curse - that was supposed to be for Seokjin.

Hoseok smiled at him and put his hands out. They glowed gold and then, a bowl of a honey - gold drink appeared on his hands. 

"Taehyung Kim, are you willing to be a god? Once you drink this, there's no turning back." Hoseok asked. Taehyung was mentally debating to do it or not, but once he looked at his handsome husband, he finally made a decision. He looked back at Hoseok and smiled. "If that's what it takes to be with him forever." He answered. 

Hoseok gave the bowl to Taehyung and went back to his throne. Taehyung looked down to the ambrosia and could see his reflection. He took deep breath and drank it with his eyes closed, savoring the delectable taste of the drink of the gods.

"Look! His body is changing!" Youngjae, the moon god, said as everyone saw Taehyung's body started to glow purple. 

A purple flower crown appeared on his blond head; his torn and dirty robe turned into a pure white one with a golden belt around his thin waist; gold jewelries with touches of Amethyst and Sapphire stones appeared on his ears, neck, wrists and a ring on his marriage finger; lastly, two large big purple wings appeared on his back. The wings were sparkling.

"All hail Psyche! The God of Human Souls!" 

The gods started to clap and cheer the new god. Taehyung shyly smiled at them and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him in adoration. He blushed and looked down, rubbing his stomach in a habit.

Jungkook held his chin and tilted up to face him. He has never seen some beauty who is kind and brave. He leaned in and kissed his beautiful husband and Taehyung kissed back with a smile, making everyone cheered louder.

They slowly pulled away and pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you, my Psyche, with all my heart."

"I love you too, my Eros, with all my soul."