👶Pregnant👶

Taehyung was in the balcony, his elbows on the railings, admiring the moon and the stars.

The cold breeze blew as the prince clutched on the blanket that wrapped around him to keep him warm

The cold breeze blew as the prince clutched on the blanket that wrapped around him to keep him warm.  Then he started to feel warmer when he felt the arms of his beloved husband embracing him with his head leaned against the prince's soft hair.

"I'm back, love. How are you?" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung smiled softly and snuggled closer to him, still looking at the dark sky.

"I'm fine, now that you're here." He answered and closed his eyes. The prince turned around to face him making the god panic but when he saw his beautiful husband with his eyes closed, he felt relieved.

The prince lifted his hand and caressed his cheek, running his thumb on the skin. The god of love sighed in content and put his hand on top of his. "The servant told me that you vomited this morning." Taehyung sighed and leaned against his chest. "Yes and I felt dizzy after that." The god turned him back around and continued to hug him from behind.

" That's because you're pregnant."

The prince's eyes snapped open and gasped at the news. "B-But.... I'm a m-man. H-How can a-a man l-like me have a child?" He stuttered, not believing that he's really pregnant.

"Because you are special and gifted, Taehyung like your other father." Jungkook answered and then his hand slid down to his stomach. "He's the result of our love." Taehyung nodded and looked down at his stomach with a smile.

"Come now, my dear. It is important for you to have a good night sleep." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung back to the chamber. The prince laid on the bed and faced side ways as the the god went behind him and hugged his stomach.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Is it okay for you to bring my sisters here tomorrow? I have to tell them the news."

Taehyung felt Jungkook nodded and kissed his hair.

"Anything for you, my love. I'll let Yugyeom bring them here tomorrow morning."

"Thank you so much and I really miss them especially my parents."

"If that's what makes you happy...."

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you too, Taehyung."

Both of them drifted and the prince can't wait to see his sisters tomorrow.

And the god of love, Jungkook couldn't help but to feel something bad will happen tomorrow.