⭐Go On⭐

A/n: I really f***ing hate Wattpad right now! It deleted my chapter like five times now everytime I'm on the wifi! I'm so sorry for the late updated.

Five months later, ever since Taehyung stayed in the cottage with two witches taking care of him. As days go by, the child inside of him grew bigger and heavier but bearable to carry. Every night, he kept dreaming about Jungkook.

The sun peeked through the mountains as it rose. Its light lighting the evening sky from dark welkin to blue. The stars that were spreading across the sky, started to disappear as the light invades the sky.

The moon was slowly setting and its light disappeared. The moon was still there in the blue welkin as the sun rose.

The cold zephyr was blew across the land. The trees and bushes were bustling. The birds were awakened and chirped harmoniously. The roosters alarmed the humans that it was already morning and to start the day.

In the front porch, there, the prince sat still in a wooden chair as he felt the cold morning breeze caressing his skin and his skin had goosebumps as his blond tousled back.

He has his eyes closed and his hands on his swollen stomach, caressing it, feeling the baby softly kick.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked down at his stomach, smiling with adoration. So far, his unborn child is okay after all the hardships he had back in the desserted canyon for six days.

"If only Jungkook is here, he would've seen you grow in me. He would've talk to you softly non-stop while feeling you." He whispered as his eyes were glossy.

"Prince Taehyung?"

He blinked his tears away and looked at Soyeon with a soft smile. "Yes?"

"Breakfast is ready." She said as she approached the prince slowly. He nodded wordlessly and slowly stood up, holding his heavy stomach with the help of Soyeon—who grabbed his arm and hand.

Then, they went inside the cottage, straight to the dining area. The aroma of the food made Taehyung salivated and felt even more hungry since he's carrying a child inside him.

Miyeon was putting the last dish down and looked at them with a smile.

"Let's eat." She said and they both sat down around the round table, then ate in silence.

The breakfast was peaceful until Taehyung decided to speak up.

"I have to continue my quest." He said, looking at his empty plate.

The two sisters stopped eating and looked at him, guffawed by his words.

"But prince, you're pregnant! Also, you might get harmed by Lord Aphrodite's wrath." Soyeon protested, concerned about his condition.

"I have to, I must to apologize to Eros for hurting him." He said softly and looked down to his lap, clenching his hands.

"I-I betrayed his trust and his love." He then sniffled and tears glossed his eyes.

"And I dreamt every night about him and the guilt is eating me alive." He paused for awhile, feeling the lump on his throat.

"If I would've not know that he's a god, then he would stay but no, I just have to listen to my sisters but I know they're just concerned." He then cried, his shoulders shaking.

"I lost my parents, my sisters and now, him. All I have left now is our child but I still felt incomplete." He whimpered, caressing his swollen stomach.

"I hate to know the fact that gods can't have pure love with mortals." He covered his face with his hands and hunched down, crying.

Miyeon and Soyeon looked at each other with concerned look and stood up, approaching Taehyung. They both hugged him to comfort him.

Miyeon held his hand and closed her eyes. Soyeon looked at her sister who was looking through the future.

Miyeon opened her eyes and smiled sadly at her sister.

"What is it, Miyeon?" Soyeon asked.

"Soyeon, the prince will be fine so that he can have his happy ending." She answered and Soyeon hesitantly nodded.

"Prince Taehyung, you can continue your quest." Soyeon said and the prince looked at them with a smile. "Thank you." He whispered and wiped his tears.

"So, when will you start?" Miyeon asked and Taehyung glanced at them with determination, determined to see Jungkook again.

"Now."