💜Epilogue💜

Taehyung was just looking up in the night sky in the balcony of their chamber, thinking about what just happened years ago. He couldn't believe that he's married to a very handsome god and became a god too after all the hard work he proved to show his love to Jungkook.

"Taehyung, my love."

Taehyung heard his name called and looked back inside the chamber to see Jungkook sat up, the silky white sheets dropped elegantly to his naked torso, showing off his defined abs and his muscular arms and his messy raven hair made it even more hotter. Taehyung was still not used to seeing his husband naked on the bed from time to time and blushed so red as he stared at his torso.

Jungkook chuckled and smirked at him as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Like what you see, my dear?" He asked in husky tone that made Taehyung's knees buckle. "Please come back to bed, my love." He said as he opened his arms.

Taehyung walked up to him with a long trail of the robe trailed behind him. He climbed on the bed and Jungkook pulled him on to his lap, wrapping his arms around his thin waist.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him in to a passionate kiss, making him moan in satisfaction and feeling in a bliss in his lover's muscular arms. Jungkook then trailed kisses down to his neck and left some love bites. Eros pulled down the robe to expose his collarbones and shoulders and kissed there, making Taehyung threw his head back and a soft moan left from his lips.

(I'm dying XDDD)

Things were getting heat up between them but their moment were stopped by the sound of the baby crying.

They pulled away and heaved. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and pecked his lips.

"I'll take care of Hedone." Taehyung said and sat up, fixing his robe before walking towards the double doors that was in front of their bed. He opened the doors and went inside the nursery room.

Taehyung walked up to the crib and carried the crying baby. "Oh my poor Hedone. Did you have a nightmare?" He cooed at the baby as he rocked him side to side slightly to calm the baby. The little god looked up at his mother with big doe eyes like Jungkook's as if he's saying 'yes'.

Hedone was born after Taehyung became a new god and was given a godly name, Psyche and Hedone means pleasure, the fruit of their love and they never felt so happy.

"Why don't you join us? We'll protect you." Taehyung said and went back to their bed, climbing back on. Jungkook chuckled softly and kissed the baby's head gently. " My precious Hedone.' Jungkook mumbled and looked at Taehyung with a loving smile.

"I love you, my Psyche." He said then pecked his lips and Taehyung hummed.

"I love you too, my Eros."

They both laid down with their child in the center. They both smiled each other one last time and they fell asleep with smiles still plastered on their face.

Taehyung couldn't ask for a better life.

A Greek Hero who turned into a God of Human Souls and has a child with the God of Sensual Love. Even though, if centuries go by as the world changes but their love will never fade because they love each other with their hearts and souls.

THE END

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for reading this story and I hope you enjoy it so far. Another VKook story will be coming soon but I don't know when.

So that's all!

Good - bye for now!

- MarshmallowSahnielle

EDITED:
Hey, guys! I changed something here because when I read this chapter again, I couldn't help but laugh my butt off because my lazy butt decided to name the baby after Taehyung's pet so I just stick to Hedone. 😂

Anyway, there will be another Greek Mythology AU and it will still be TaeKook.

It's all about an Olympian god who was unfortunate in romance and the prince who chose him over other men who wanted him but died out of someone's jealousy.

If you know this myth, let me know in the comment.

But I'm not sure if I could publish this because of school.

That's all.

~MarshmallowSahnielle