❤Desserted Canyon❤

"Thank you." He said as he hugged the two witches sisters and the sisters hugged him back.

"If anything happens, just call us through the rainbow. You have the drachma, haven't you?" Miyeon asked and Taehyung nodded.

"We'll miss you, prince." Soyeon said and hugged him again. Taehyung hugged back. "I'll miss you both too." He said softly and pulled away.

Soyeon and Miyeon were outside of the cottage, watching the young prince walking away to continue his journey to the desserted canyon.

Taehyung stopped his tracks and looked back at the two sisters. He's gonna miss them terribly. After all, for the past five months, they're the one who took care of him and the unborn child.

He smiled and waved at them as his other hand gripped on the strap of the bag with food and water in it.

Miyeon and Soyeon smiled and waved back as they yelled their good-byes to him.

Taehyung looked back ahead and took a deep breath, then exhaled heavily. He looked down to his swollen stomach and caressed it.

"Let's go see your father, baby." He whispered and walked to the empty side of the canyon.

3 days later⏩

It was blazing hot in the afternoon. Sweat was dripping down to his chin. His wet blond matted against his forehead. 

Since his blond hair was getting longer, it covered his eyes— making him groan in frustration.

He looked down to his brown robe and gripped on the hem, ripping it into a long piece of fabric. He pushed his hair back and tied the fabric around his head like a turban.

Taehyung looked around the desserted canyon for a shade but there was nothing but dirt and a stream.

He sighed and looked down on his skin and saw that he has gone even mored tanned.

He went to the stream and kneeled down in front, cupping his hand down to the water. He brought the water to his face to cool it.

He suddenly felt his baby kicking and rubbed it to calm the baby. He put his back down and opened it, revealing grapes, cheese and strawberries. Taehyung sat down on a nearby rock and ate. He hummed in satisfaction when he ate the strawberries.

It reminded him of when Jungkook used to gave him strawberries when he returned. The thought of him made Taehyung missed Jungkook even more.

Once he's full, he closed the bag and slung it on his shoulder. Taehyung held his stomach as he slowly stood up from his sitting position.

He continued his journey in an empty canyon as the vultures screeched in the sky circling around to scavenge some food.

He looked around the canyon to find some food to restore for in case the bag gets empty. But what he saw, made him gasped.

It's an old temple with a statue of Hermes, covered in dust.

(I just made it up that there is one.)

He walked towards the temple and opened his bag. He took out the grapes and put it on the feet of the statue.

He kneeled down and bowed his head until it meets the ground and closed his eyes.

"Oh Lord Hermes, the god of travellers, hear me as I pray unto you. You have the power to guide the travellers to meet their destination. As a humble servant of the Gods of Olympus, I give you this fruit as my offering and I hope you'll take it. Please guide me as I travel and protect me from evil."

He sat up straight as he opened his eyes to look up at the statue of Hermes.

He slowly stood up and went back travelling to the desserted canyon for the next three days.

He was nervous to face his father, Aphrodite but since he loved Jungkook, he's willing to take the risk.