❤ Fourth Task ❤

"Go to the Underworld and tell Persephone to give some of his beauty." Seokjin enunciated.

Taehyung went pale because the only way to go to the Underworld is death. He has to kill himself in order to go there but that means he couldn't see Jungkook again but at least, he proved his unconditional love to him and that's all it matters to Taehyung.

Taehyung gulped and nodded wordlessly. He headed out of the  temple, heading to the grassy fields.

The wind was blowing soothingly and the tall grass dances by the breeze. He shivered at the coldness and rubbed his exposed arms for warmth.

He looked around the fields and spotted a tower from the distance. Taehyung walked towards the tower and looked up to see it's very tall indeed.

He went inside and climbed up the steps to the very top of the tower. The beautiful prince looked down as his blond hair was tousled by the wind and his ripped robe swayed with grace.

He stepped up on the edge on the tower with his arms spread and his head tilted up, looking at the sky.

Tears started to fall from his eyes and a son escaped from his lips. He knew that this is suicide but it is the only to go the Underworld. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his heart. Taehyung slowly to lean his body forward.

"STOP!"

A voice suddenly boomed making Taehyung stopped his fall. He slowly stepped back from the edge and panted.

"There's another way to go to the Underworld." The voice said. Taehyung looked puzzled and looked around to who is speaking.

"If you're wondering to whom you're speaking. You're standing on me." Taehyung then realized that it's a tower.

"How can I go to the Underworld?" Taehyung asked.

"You have to have honey-cakes and drachmas." (Underworld starter pack 😂) The tower answered. Taehyung touched his small pouch that was hanging on the robe of his waist and sighed in relief to feel the round coins.He then opened his DIY bag and saw few cakes and berries. He nodded then closed it back.

"You have to go to the River of Styx. It is another way to go there." The tower explained and Taehyung nodded.

"Whatever happens, do not get distracted. Avoid the donkey rider, the drowning man—who can't be saved and the three Fates."

"Okay, thank you."

Taehyung went down the tower and out. He bowed to the tower before he left.

The prince travelled along the way as he ate strawberries to not get hungry. He looked down to his stomach and rubbed it, then he felt his baby kicked making Taehyung giggle.

The moment was stopped as he saw the gateway to the Underworld. He gulped in fear and slowly went inside.
The place was dark and the only light was from the torches. He could hear a distant screams that made him shudder.

He looked around the place and saw one of the people he should avoid, the donkey rider who was struggling with his stubborn donkey.

He stayed quiet, ignoring the donkey rider and continued his way to the River of Styx.

The sound of the screams were getting louder which means, he's very near to the River of Styx.

"HELP ME!"

Taehyung jolted and looked around to find the owner of the voice. His eyes landed on the man who was drowning in the fire-y pits of hell.

"HELP ME PLEASE!"