💔 Hardships 💔

Jungkook looked at his father in shock as he saw his father's face morphed into anger.

' Oh no.'

"Taehyung, you say?" Seokjin mumbled and stood up, facing Jungkook. Even though, Jungkook is Eros—the most powerful and fearful god but him being the son of Aphrodite and the husband of Taehyung, Jungkook still feared on what he'll do to the mortal prince and him.

"And he saw your face, didn't he?" Seokjin's voice went deeper and cold, still looking down at him with cold eyes. Jungkook couldn't respond and looked down in shame.

"I am so disappointed in you." The god of beauty's voice echoed in the chamber and Jungkook knew he messed up big time.

He was blinded by his own sorrow that he put Taehyung in danger including his unborn child.

"Eros, why did you disobey me?" Seokjin growled and Jungkook just stayed silent, afraid that he might said something wrong again.

"ANSWER ME!"

There was silence and the only sound is Seokjin breathing heavily. Jungkook slowly looked up and gulped again.

"I love him."

The elder god scowled and ran his fingers through his pink hair. He took a deep breath and pursed his lips together tightly.

"Eros, don't you know we are gods?" He said, trying to be calm and the young god nodded in response.

"Yes but I—"

"WE ARE NEVER MEANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MORTALS." The god yelled and Jungkook stayed silent and looked down.

"He also knows your identity now."

Jungkook just looked down at his hands that are on his lap. He couldn't look at his father after all he had done behind his back.

Seokjin scowled and walked to the door but stopped right in front of it and faced his son.

"For punishment, I'm going to lock you in here for disobeying me and now let me punish that unforgivable lover of yours."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as he looked up at his father. Seokjin sighed and went out of the chamber. He snapped his fingers and all the windows and the door shut before Jungkook could react.

The young god ran to the door and banged it. "No! Please don't punish him! Punish me instead!" But it was too late, Aphrodite left him and went back to the Temple hall.

Jungkook leaned against the door and cried softly.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung and I'm sorry, my son."

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Yugyeom stopped his cloud in the canyon and Taehyung looked around to take in the scenery.

"I'm going to stop here. This path is headed straight to Aphrodite's Temple but it will take you long." Yugyeom enunciated.

Taehyung looked at the big canyon as he unconsciously rubbed his swollen stomach. He slowly climbed off the cloud and looked up at the god.

"Thank you, Yugyeom." The prince said and smiled. Yugyeom nodded in response.

"May the gods be with you, Taehyung." With that, Yugyeom ride away, leaving Taehyung alone in the big deserted canyon. He looked down to his stomach and rubbed it. "Let's go see your father, my child." He said then he started his journey to the temple with hard obstacles coming in his way.

A very very challenging and it will risk both Taehyung and the unborn child.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔