💍The Unknown Husband💍

As Taehyung was waiting for the monstrous serpent to come, a strong wind hit his face, his blond locks swayed.

"Hello there, Taehyung. "

Taehyung gasped and looked up to see a handsome man floating in the air, smiling down at him.

"W-who are you? " He stuttered in fear, trembling

"W-who are you? " He stuttered in fear, trembling. The man landed softly on the ground and put his hand out. "Don't be afraid. " Taehyung hesitantly grabbed his hand and the man pulled him up.

"My name is Zephyr, God of the West Wind but you can call me Yugyeom." Taehyung's eyes widened. He was shock to see a god in person.

"I'm here to fetch you to your husband. " Yugyeom picked Taehyung up in a bridal style and floated. Taehyung looked down and yelped in fear, holding onto the god. "Don't be afraid, Taehyung. I won't let you fall or else your husband will be furious. " He chuckled and flew across the mountains and rivers.

They landed on their destination and Taehyung's hair was all over the place with a box smile placed on his face. The young prince laughed. "Let's do that again! " He exclaimed and the god chuckled at him. "Maybe next time, your husband is waiting for you. " He said and pointed at the big white manor.

The prince gasped in astonishment at the sight

The prince gasped in astonishment at the sight. "No way! He lives there?! " He exclaimed and looked at Yugyeom but he's gone.

He walked towards the manor inside, looking at the details. "Wow." He whispered.

"Oh, Master Taehyung, would you like some grapes? " An anonymous suddenly spoke up making the prince jump once he saw a floating bowl of grapes. "You're......invisible? " He said and the invisible servant giggled. "Yes, your husband ordered us to serve this house and prepared for your arrival. " The invisible servant explained and Taehyung nodded. He picked up a grape from the bowl and ate it.

"Welcome to your home, Taehyung. " Taehyung jumped at the sudden greeting and looked around. "W-who's there? " He stuttered. "Don't be afraid, Taehyung, this is your husband speaking. " His voice made Taehyung weak to his knees. It was deep and soothing like honey.

'He's an invisible monster. '

He heard his anonymous husband chuckle. "You could say that. " He said and Taehyung blushed in embarrassment. 'He can read minds too?! ' He looked around as another chuckle was heard. "No, dear, you're just thinking loud which I find that cute." Taehyung blushed darker at the compliment and looked down.

"Come, Master Taehyung, it's time for your bath. " He could feel something pushing him behind him and he let the invisible servant escorted him to the bathroom.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After taking a bath, Taehyung was dressed in a white silk robe and a purple belt wrapped on his thin waist.

He felt the invisible servant guiding him to the big white doors. "This is where you'll stay, Master Taehyung. I'll be going now. " The invisible said and left.

Taehyung looked back at the big doors and slowly opened one of the doors, his gorgeous roaming around but all he saw was darkness.

He slowly walked inside and closed the doors. He puts his hands out to find the lamp.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After trying finding the lamp, he sighed in defeat. He heard a deep chuckle behind him and yelped. The chuckle was belong to his husband and he turned around and glared at him at the wrong way. "Hey! Stop laughing! " He whined and he felt arms wrapped around him from behind. He felt a hot breath exhaling at his ear, making him blush.

"Ah, why are you so cute, Taehyung? " His husbands whispered and Taehyung almost moaned at that. The prince turned around to face him but because of the dark, he can't see him but his figure. He looked up at him with curious eyes.

"You haven't told me your name yet. May I know my anonymous husband? " He asked and he felt a hand caressed his cheek. "Just call me Jungkook." He answered. Taehyung looked around to find the lamp again. "Where's the lamp? " He asked and Jungkook shook his head. "You are forbidden to see me. " Taehyung looked at him with a shock face. "Why can't I? " The prince asked and Jungkook sighed and placed his head on his. "If you see me, I'll lose you. " He whispered and Taehyung looked down feeling bashful.

"Then.... C-Can I touch you? I-I wanted to guess what you look like, I was told that I was going to get killed by a serpent. I have to assure myself." He explained and Jungkook grabbed his hand and puts it on his cheek. "Go ahead. "

Taehyung then started at his head; he could feel the softness of the hair and he slid his fingers on his eyes, nose, cheeks and the sharp jawline. He slid his hand down to his muscular biceps and to his abdomen, he could feel his hard abs. (😏) Taehyung blushed madly and gulped.

He felt his hand getting grabbed by Jungkook and put it on his husband's shoulder as he grabbed his other hand.

"My beautiful rose, may I have this dance?" He asked and Taehyung giggled. "Of course. " He answered and then they swayed side to side in their shared chamber.

It was full of laughs as their love for each other bloomed that night.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

They were now on the bed, all tucked in. Taehyung was spooned by Jungkook who was hugging him tightly from behind, running his fingers through his blond locks and then kissed his head.

"You may not know who I am but I promise you that I will make you feel loved and at home. " Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled. "Okay."

Jungkook started him a tune against his blond hair and nuzzling at the softness. Taehyung closed his eyes and smiled as Jungkook's voice became his favorite.

Taehyung drifted off to sleep in his anonymous husband's arms.