🔹 Princesses's Death 🔹

WARNING: Death and a very short chapter

Jisoo and Jennie were walking on the cliff where they met Yugyeom. "We must go back! We have to make sure that Taehyung is safe from the serpent." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, you gave him a dagger, I think he's fine." Jennie said as she smiled in assurance but that didn't stop her.

"We have to." Jennie sighed in defeat since she can't fought her sister back.

They were now on top of the cliff and looked down as the winds blew strongly— making their hairs flow.

The wind went stronger and stronger until it pushed the two sisters off the cliff — screaming until there was a loud thud.

Up in the clouds, stood Yugyeom looking down at the corpses with a cold look.

"That's a punishment for twisting the prince's mind."

After that, he went to the manor and sighed sadly as he saw building became dull. He landed on the balcony and went inside the chamber.

His eyes widened — seeing the prince lying on the floor with tear stains on his ethereal face. He quickly approached him and carried him to bed. He laid him down and shook him.

"Prince, wake up."

He saw Taehyung groaned and opened his eyes—his vision blurry and he thought it was Jungkook but as he blinked, in front of him was Yugyeom.

Taehyung whimpered as tears flowed again, the guilt coming back. Yugyeom quickly pulled him in to a hug — rubbing his shaking back.

"I-it's all my fault!" He sobbed on his chest. Yugyeom pulled away to wipe his tears. "No, it's your sisters'. They made you believe that Jungkook's a serpent." He said and Taehyung sniffled. "H-How are they?" He asked and Yugyeom looked at him in the eyes.

"They died."

They both stayed silent and suddenly, Yugyeom carried him in bridal style —who gasped as he locked his arms around his neck.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Taehyung stuttered and Yugyeom looked down at him. "I'm gonna take you to the valley." The prince looked at him, confused. "Why?"

The god smiled at him as he hopped on the cloud.

"You will go to Aphrodite's Temple to make up with him."