🐑 Second Task 🐑

"Your second task is to get the golden fleece from the sun rams. I am planning to make a golden dress out of it. Fail and you'll get out of my son's life." Seokjin said and by the snap of his finger, Taehyung was left alone in the field.

Taehyung looked around the field to find the sun ram and saw the herd from the distance.

The sun ram has a golden fleece around its body and a pair of curly horns. The sun rams are dangerous and trample you to death if you disturb them.

 The sun rams are dangerous and trample you to death if you disturb them

He smiled as he found the herd but soon faded as realization hit him. How to get it without getting trampled?

Taehyung felt like he wanted to kill himself by the river beside him. But then, a handsome man appeared from the river.

"Don't be afraid, Prince Taehyung. I am the river god, Jongin." He said and the the prince bowed to him.

"I heard that you're getting the fleece from the sun sheep." He stated and Taehyung nodded.

"Is there any way without getting trampled?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you see those reeds by the bank?" Jongin questioned as he pointed out the reeds beside the riverbank. Taehyung nodded in response as he saw the reeds.

"The sun rams usually go here to drink and left pieces of fleece hanging on them." Taehyung smiled and looked at the river god. "Thank you so much." The prince said as he bowed.

Jongin smiled back and went back inside the river.

Taehyung stepped in the river, going to the reeds. He ripped the sleeve of his robe and tied the end to make a bag. He put the fleece in, being careful with the thorns to not get pricked.

🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

"You must have get help!" Seokjin's voice boomed in the temple. His face contorted in anger as he looked down on the beautiful prince displaying the golden fleece to the god of beauty.

Taehyung flinched at the sudden shout of the god and slightly shook in fear.

Seokjin scoffed and stood up from his throne, approaching the mortal prince and snatched the bag.

"Now time for your third task." He said and shoved the golden goblet to him. Taehyung took it and clutched to his chest.

Taehyung looked down to the goblet in confusion.

' Does he want me to get water from the stream?'

Oh, Taehyung thought wrong.....