🌙First Task🌙

Seokjin pulled Taehyung in the storage room. It was dim and the only source of light is the torches. The prince saw piles of seeds filling up the room.

"Your first task is to sort out the seeds according to its types and you have to finish it until tomorrow." Seokjin said and smirked as he saw the shock look of the Prince's face.

"If you fail, you'll never see Eros again." He said and left the prince inside the room. He locked the door and went to his son's chamber.

He unlocked the door with a key and went inside the chamber. Seokjin saw his son leaning against the headboard of the bed with his head down.

Jungkook heard the door closed and looked up to see his father with a stern look.

"I don't see why you loved him from the beginning." Seokjin said with his arms crossed and stood at the foot of the bed.

"He's here by the way." The news made Jungkook's eyes widened and gasped.

"He's here to see you and to apologize." Jungkook sat up, his heart swelled that Taehyung is here.

"But I won't let him have you easily so I gave him four tasks." A smirk crept on the god's face.

"Father, please, don't torture him. He's pregnant." Jungkook pleaded, feeling worried that something might happened to the unborn child.

"Oh, I gave him the easy ones." He said as his smile formed into a sickeningly sweet grin.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Taehyung was on the floor, having a hard time to sort out the seeds because of the poor light from the torches.

He has to sort out before the next sunrise. But when he looked around the room, he has a long way to go.

Tears started to fog his vision as he did his first task. After he finished the first cup of seeds, he cupped another batch and sorted out.

He was so tired and eye bags started to form around his eyes. It was already past midnight.

He then felt hopeless. There were so many and it was impossible to finish by the next day. The lump pent up on his throat and he buried his head on his chest, then cried out of despair and frustration.

' I mustn't cry. I have to stay strong for Jungkook even though I feel weak.'  He thought as he lifted his head up and wiped his tears. He sniffled and went back to sort the seeds but what he saw made him gasped.

A colony of ants were sorting out the grains in his stead. The piles of the sorted seeds grew bigger and bigger.

After they're all done, they faced towards the prince. Taehyung smiled, feeling grateful to the ants.

"Thank you so much." He whispered and the ants went back to the whole in the corner of the storage room.

Taehyung felt the drowsiness over take him. He sat against the wall and closed his eyes as he unconsciously rubbed his swollen stomach and let the sleepiness over take him.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

The next day, Seokjin came into the storage room, expecting all the sorted seeds. He was baffled when he saw the grains all sorted and piled.

He looked at the prince suspiciously and looked back at the grains.

"I don't believe you've done this on your own. So let's make your second task a bit challenging." Seokjin said and snapped his fingers.

And in the blink of an eye, they're in the open field. Taehyung's blond tousled back by the breeze.

Seokjin glanced at him and smirked. "Now for your second task and I doubt you'll succeed on this."

Taehyung gulped nervously and waited to hear his second task. Hopefully, that it won't involved getting killed.