Prolouge

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hello Y/N?
If you receive this, this is just the beginning of your life as a witch. Here we will detail you and your husbands detailed journey to love, success, heartbreak, and an almost never ending cycle of treachery.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
This school year will provide you with:

NEW SCHOOL

DIAGON ALLY

THE GOLDEN TRIO

THE MALFOY'S

THE WEASLEY'S

EXQUISITE TYPES OF CANDIES

TRIALS

THE SORCERERS STONE

ETCETERA ETCERA

Please enjoy
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
This is a Draco Malfoy x Reader fanfic, was, but unlike any other this one will mention anything and everything, exposing the truth about our dear Mr. Malfoy. This is Draco in the first year. Do you dare fall in love?

But of course who better to tell you the story then his own wife?
🐍🐍🐍🦁🦁🦁🐺🐺🐺🐺🦅🦅🦅
..............................................................
Hello My lovelies,
This is a book I feel like I should have made a long while ago. Draco Malfoy is my husband yet I haven't written a single book about him. He's been shaming me recently all with the release of the latest book , not that far back. For those of you who are used to me and reading another one of my works, thank you for standing by me. And for everyone new just know I might not be perfect but I'll try my hardest to depict a clear conversation of what's happening. This does have alternative endings and you will get to choose. Choose wisely.
Love,
The author
DracoMalfoysWifey
🦑🐍🦅🦁🐺🕸🕷🕊🐉🐲🌹🌷🥀
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️