Chapter 8-Ravenclaw

Wassssssssssssssuuuuuup,
Dearies, loves of my lives, ones and onlies, best friends, readers, and people who will hate me by the end of this chapter. How are you all. Long time no see. I've been lazy and working on other projects forgive me. Those lines rhymed give me some credit please. I know you all probably hate me. I haven't posted nothing in about 2 or 3 months. I've been reading other books and finding genres that really intrigue me. But like I said even if my hiatus has left us on a love hate relationship, you'll probably hate me after you finish reading these chapters. If you are not satisfied with the out come please check out the other choices. You really do get to pick your house so don't holler at me and get mad before you read the full story. Oh and you all have to tell me whether you like long or short chapters.  Please comment or post within the chapter because this one is pretty long.
😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
Y/N: Your name
Y/L/N:Your last name(this is one used as free throw. You have 2 last names.)
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/F/C:Your favorite color
Y/N/N: Your nickname
Y/F/F: Your favorite food
Y/BF/N: Your best friends name
Y/S/C:Your skin color
Y/F/D: Your favorite drink
Y/H: Your height
There we are lovelies......😇😇😇
((((()))))))))(((((((((()))))))))))))(((())))
Y/N POV

           I bide my time and bite my lip before I whisper to the hat.

"Raven claw ."

       No one can hear my answer but the hat seemed to have heard and it chortled.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

         The Hufflepuff table erupts in applause as I make my way to the table. I was amazed. I wanted to speak to the hat but my feet were already walking to my table. What the f*ck? I'm still puzzled when an older boy slings his arm around me and smiles.

        "I guess your stuck with us."

            As I'm drawn into the table I can feel the glares of 2 people from different sides of the room. I only give a short glance and I notice the people trying to drill a holes into my head with their eyes are surprisingly Draco and Harry. I rack my mind to why the f*ck I care but end up being distracted when Professor Dumbledore had gotten to his feet. He was beaming at the students, his arms opened wide, as if nothing could have pleased him more than to see us all there.

        "Welcome," he said. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

         "Thank you!"

           He sat back down. Everybody clapped and cheered. Harry looked as if he didn't know whether to laugh or not. Then again why am I staring at Harry?

          "Is he -- a bit mad?" The boy who helped me sit down starts uncertainly.

            "All the best people are crazy. It's precise that we realize everyone is just a little bit crazy even by just a smidge," I say with a smile.

             "Potatoes?" He offers.

"Sure," I reply.

              The dishes in front of him were now piled with food.Roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops and lamb chops, sausages, bacon and steak, boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, fries, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, ketchup, and, for some strange reason, peppermint humbugs.

             I tuck my hair behind my  ear and pile my plate with a bit of everything except the peppermints and began to eat. It was all delicious.
After a while the older boy who brought me in starts talking with me.
"Hi I'm Cedric. I'm in the second year."
"Nice to meet you I'm y/n."
He smiles and we talk about trivial things like favorite colors and so on. Getting to know him is amazing. We talk and talk and talk until we are taken to the Hufflepuff common room and given the password.
Even when everyone else goes to their dorms me and Cedric are still talking. Cedric entered hogwarts the same year as George and Fred, and even is a quidditch player. He spoke about his many adventure playing quidditch h before destroying my dreams and telling me that I couldn't join a team until I was in the second year. We laughed and spoke for what seemed like minutes. But truly it was several hours. We rush up to the stairs of our dorms and take turns saying goodbye to one another.
Maybe this school year isn't going to be that bad anyways.

"Ron and I were just talking," she says
cooly.
"Ron?" I ask.
The girl smiles and looks at me. She mumbles something under her breathe than shakes my hand.

"Oh hi! You don't know me. I'm Soren Letrona Quinn, 5th year Gryfindor. Nice to meet you."
"You too. Im........."

As I try an introduce myself I'm interrupted. I was slightly ticked. This girl is very mysterious. Who is she really?

"I already know who you are. Everyone does. You're y/n."

"Okaaaaaaaaaay........ It's nice to meet you Soren," I say trying to stop my imaginations from running to wild.

I check around but I see no sign of Ron. I was about to ask Hermione about it but it's almost like Hermione's new friend reads my mind and says.

"My friends call me Ron."

That makes sense, I guess. My suspicion is quickly worn away because we spend the night talking and getting to know each other.

She talks about how her first year at hogwarts went and her boyfriend Carlos. He's a wizard from Spain in the 7th year. He's a Ravenclaw and by the way she talks about him she REALLY likes him. Hermione, her, and I share a lot in common. They're both muggleborn, unlike me but they detest rude people. They both love reading books and not just the wiz adding kind. That's expected because they were drafted into the wizarding world but we all like reading the same types of books. CLASSICS. We talk about all the books we've read like the Batle and the Bard, Moby d*ck, A tale of 2 cities, and a wrinkle in time. We all prefer the books over the movies. I mean maybe it's just me but I feel like I was born to meet them. We all end up linked together walking up to our dorms.
Maybe this year is gonna start of better than I expected.